ANSWERING MY PRAYERS IN YOUR WAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackson
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blackson

Guest
I have learnt from the Bible that in everything I should give thanks to God for it is his will for me in Jesus Christ. Why? Because I know that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord; those whom He called according to his purpose. I love you LORD.:cool:
I have also read that God will give those who have left their fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers; in fact, everything for his sake a hundredfold in this life with persecution, and in the life to come everlasting life. Oh Lord, I have left everything for your sake.:D

I, therefore, thank you Lord for answering my prayers in your own way, not in my way. I ask and expect that you will give me today. I forget to realize that your time is the best. Sometimes I think you have forgotten about me because I fail to accept that your delays are not denials. Ah Lord! I have to wait on you as did Habakkuk.;)
Lord Jesus, I will not lose hope,because you promise me that as I continue to fear you, the day of righteousness will come upon me with healing in his wings. Then, I shall go rejoicing like calves on the stall.:o

Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my prayers in your way.:D:D
 
AMEN!!! So excited and happy for you...Praise God!!
I love it when God shows up!! Awesome!!! ;)
 
To the glory of the Lord guys. thank you for your encouragement in times like these.