Anti-vaccine movies disappear from Amazon after CNN Business report

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Do you think science depends on your findings only? No peer reviews, just your own echo chamber thinking?

There’s a distinction between critically thinking and fiction. Judging from what you’re posting I’d say you have failed to provide any source which is even remotely connected to your “thesis”.

I’m sorry, but what you are writing will only make you find common ground with the anti vaccine movement.
If you are a veteran Susanna, God bless you abundantly. And if not, well, still bless you.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Families being torn apart. Children pulled out of their homes by SWAT teams. Into foster care.
Because of the greed and wickedness of the deeply embedded Big Pharma structure. It true when Jesus said the root of evil...the love of money. These people love money more then their families. It is their God.

Mar 21, 2019
Do you think science depends on your findings only? No peer reviews, just your own echo chamber thinking?
Science is a search for truth. I know my words are truthful. True science agrees with truth.

There’s a distinction between critically thinking and fiction. Judging from what you’re posting I’d say you have failed to provide any source which is even remotely connected to your “thesis”.
There's plenty of evidence vaccines cause death, autism, SIDS, and a variety of other diseases, including cancer. Why has a health study between totally unvaccinated and totally vaccinated people never been done? Do you think anti-vaxxers exist just because they hate science and want to be abused by people who think they are so clever for trusting the doctors?

I’m sorry, but what you are writing will only make you find common ground with the anti vaccine movement.
You don't need to apologise. God gives us each our own free will. You can believe my words, or believe the pro-vaxxers, but either way, you will reap what you sow. I fear the anti-vaxxers will be the last ones standing, then all the pro-vaxxers will want us to support them (via the tax system) with their vaccine-induced ailments, and it will be a burden too heavy to lift. Sadly, even then, I don't think pro-vaxxers will repent and admit they were wrong about vaccines.

U

UnderGrace

Families being torn apart. Children pulled out of their homes by SWAT teams. Into foster care.
Because of the greed and wickedness of the deeply embedded Big Pharma structure. It true when Jesus said the root of evil...the love of money. These people love money more then their families. It is their God.
This is a complete and utter tragedy!!!:cry:

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I was listening last night about the measles vaccine that they are dishing out for free...
Yet for those who are against it and do not want their children to have it , the parents will be found £1000 and also , the kids will not be allowed to attend school...

This is crazy also , people being forced against their free will , not many people have £1000 to pay the penalty , and I do believe there is a darker agenda behind all this ...

Jesus will shine the light on all the evil deeds of man...

Come LORD Jesus come...xox...

Mar 21, 2019
I was listening last night about the measles vaccine that they are dishing out for free...
Yet for those who are against it and do not want their children to have it , the parents will be found £1000 and also , the kids will not be allowed to attend school...

This is crazy also , people being forced against their free will , not many people have £1000 to pay the penalty , and I do believe there is a darker agenda behind all this ...

Jesus will shine the light on all the evil deeds of man...

Come LORD Jesus come...xox...
I'd argue that is an act of war. Definitely a darker agenda at play. Imagine it was any other medical procedure - e.g. children forced to have their tonsils removed. There would be outrage. I think the vaccines have already taken their neurological effect on most.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I'd argue that is an act of war. Definitely a darker agenda at play. Imagine it was any other medical procedure - e.g. children forced to have their tonsils removed. There would be outrage. I think the vaccines have already taken their neurological effect on most.
One thing I have learned also , they use aborted fetal cells in the vaccines for children , kind of reminds me off the sacrifices being made to their god , satan...

What on earth in Gods beautiful name would they want to use such things , it is sickening to say the least...xox...

Mar 21, 2019
One thing I have learned also , they use aborted fetal cells in the vaccines for children , kind of reminds me off the sacrifices being made to their god , satan...

What on earth in Gods beautiful name would they want to use such things , it is sickening to say the least...xox...
Yes. It's very sick. I also read that witches etc. perform abortions, as it allows them to practice their abominable child sacrifices legally. Everything is being turned upside down. What is good is being called evil, and evil is being called good. :|

S

Susanna

This is just way beyond crazy. Too bad people like you are
Yes. It's very sick. I also read that witches etc. perform abortions, as it allows them to practice their abominable child sacrifices legally.
I think that speaks volumes about what kind of sources you are studying.

What’s next? Witchcraft trials like in Salem?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
This is just way beyond crazy. Too bad people like you are

I think that speaks volumes about what kind of sources you are studying.

What’s next? Witchcraft trials like in Salem?
look, I know no one talks about it, but occult activity is very real. if you do research, starting with the Old Testament ,all through history, you will find most developed civilizations practiced child sacrifice.

abortions are just modern day versions of it.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Thankfully God, vaccines and big pharma has saved my life on several occasions.
Well we can agree on the God portion of your statement. Maybe disagree about the Big Pharma, or not - they have their short term uses.
The vaccinations, how do you know it was not your immune system, rather then the vexed-inations.

Mar 21, 2019
Of potential interest to people reading this thread is that another scientist, Professor Chris Exley, of Keele University, has presented information evidencing the link between vaccines and autism. Apparently, a study on the brains of 10 deceased autistic people found the levels of aluminium in their brains to be very high.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Now, this by itself doesn't prove that vaccines cause autism. But the presence of aluminium in all ASD people studied may be viewed in the same way as detectives finding the same calling-card at 10 known crime scenes - something of interest to explore further, to either discount, or link as a cause, if the motive truly is to solve the case.

However, talk of "Wakefielding" Professor Chris Exley by endeavouring to stop his funding is proof to me that the money power behind vaccination is actively endeavouring to withhold the truth about vaccines.

Given the treatment legitimate scientists such as Professor Exley receive whenever the science may cast vaccination in a bad light, I don't understand how anyone can trust the medical establishment or vaccine producing corporations.

U

UnderGrace

Well we can agree on the God portion of your statement. Maybe disagree about the Big Pharma, or not - they have their short term uses.
The vaccinations, how do you know it was not your immune system, rather then the vexed-inations.
There is some evidence of this being true, I would have to find the research, read it a few years back.:unsure: