Antifa Activist who posed as Trump Supporter Arrested

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
yeah I did some fact-checking on this source and they are in the pants on fire department in pretty much everything they post

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah a president who bragged about grabbing woman's genitals but evangelicals think he's the best thing since sliced bread

CS1

May 23, 2012
I constantly hear people who voted for Biden complain about Trump supporters referring to them as anti-American and anti-Christian get those who voted for Trump receive these types of accusations below. It’s a vicious circle!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/don-lemon-cnn-nazis-klan/2021/01/14/id/1005638/
the last person Christians should be listening to about morality is a gay activist on CNN of moral outrage. But liberal Christianity is not Christianity at all. They pervert the Love of God while substituting God's Holiness. " God is Love and HE love all" "just as they are"

God must accept me and MY SIN! because HE is love. Lie from the pit of Hell and many preachers will answer to the Living God for teaching this evil wickedness.

G

Godsgirl83

looks like a deer caught in headlights

either that, or he just :poop: his pants

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yeah a president who bragged about grabbing woman's genitals but evangelicals think he's the best thing since sliced bread
that is not true you know nothing of evangelical nor the word of God.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
yeah, cause antifa is just an idea, right??

i mean, that is what biden said about them.....

Mar 4, 2020
What I like about OANN is that they tend to not tell the reader how to interpret a story, but rather present the information and then leave the audience to their own devices to decide what it means. Very hard to find any sort of reliable media these days, but OANN is a decent start.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Oh please! It was a long time ago, and I doubt there are any red-blooded men who haven't thought/talked like that prior to becoming Christians. At least such a relationship isn't against nature, unlike the previous president, who is rumoured to have had numerous unnatural and abominable relationships.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
You can bet there will be more. These types tend to hunt in packs.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
E

EleventhHour

They were hunting in packs alright

"Kill him with his own gun" is what MPD officer hears.

K

KT88

At least such a relationship isn't against nature, unlike the previous president, who is rumoured to have had numerous unnatural and abominable relationships.
So, as a Christian you have no problem spreading rumours? Were is that in the New Testament.

K

KT88

They were hunting in packs alright

"Kill him with his own gun" is what MPD officer hears.

Blue lives matter is just a slogan to counter black lives matter. When the men in blue get in the way of their "freedoms" and "rights" then whack 'em with a flag pole.

K

KT88

" not trump supporters saying this.

the antifa folks were saying this, cnn is fake news.
He identified his attackers as rioters, never said antifa or trumpers. Plenty of Maga hats there in the vid. CNN is presenting what the cop said, that's not fake news.

K

KT88

GOP Senator Pat Toomey says President Trump Should Resign

(y)(y)(y)