Antifa Activist who posed as Trump Supporter Arrested

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2020
Antifa is a massive false flag operation. Fascists calling themselves antifascists posing as fascists to discredit themselves. People are so confused these days they have no idea who they are. Sad.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Antifa is a massive false flag operation. Fascists calling themselves antifascists posing as fascists to discredit themselves. People are so confused these days they have no idea who they are. Sad.
They should get some of the new Covid-19 vaccine into them. That sorts out the good Communists from the bad. (The Covid-19 vaccine converts all bad Communists into good ones - or at least, better ones).

Jul 23, 2018
Yep.
Spot on.

Brown shirt nazis hurting,killing,burning,screaming like demons,while believing they are anti fascist.

Looney tunes big time.

Democrats support them.
They are doing democrats work.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Ha ha! I’ll make an exception for u Magenta ! but will have to draw the line with nose rings tho...:LOL:
Doesn't the nose-ring mean one is a slave for life? Or is that the awl through the ear lobe?

Jun 18, 2020
Doesn't the nose-ring mean one is a slave for life? Or is that the awl through the ear lobe?
One also needs to take into consideration that too much metal will set off the scanners at airports too…and u don’t want to be walking by too many high powered magnets as well !

E

EleventhHour

If you don’t think the Capitol takeover was staged and orchestrated by the Democrats, then watch this:

I do not see how that video proves it was an orchestrated event by Democrats, the exact opposite when viewed in its entirety.

[/QUOTE]

K

KT88

I do not see how that video proves it was an orchestrated event by Democrats, the exact opposite when viewed in its entirety.

[/QUOTE]

Me neither. This is just desperate face saving by trump supporters. Most sad.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ha ha! I’ll make an exception for u Magenta ! but will have to draw the line with nose rings tho...:LOL:
Phew, thanks! I'm safe, then... as I have no piercings :D No tats either ;):)

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Trump supporters can't face the fact that their knight in rusty armor lost....bigly.

Jun 18, 2020
Trump supporters can't face the fact that their knight in rusty armor lost....bigly.
Congrats – you’ve thrown in with liars, cheats and thieves.
Some people find it very easy to sell out their country to criminal deviants.

Myself..? I could never do it.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Congrats – you’ve thrown in with liars, cheats and thieves.
Some people find it very easy to sell out their country to criminal deviants.

Myself..? I could never do it.
It wasn't a sell out. It was an election.
If conservatives don't like the results of the election, they have four years to try an change things.

Jun 18, 2020
It wasn't a sell out. It was an election.
If conservatives don't like the results of the election, they have four years to try an change things.
Keep believing that Sparky – the Biden crime family welcomes your servility.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Keep believing that Sparky – the Biden crime family welcomes your servility.
Let me guess....you think the election was stolen? A grandiose claim made by Trump, with no proof

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Let me guess....you think the election was stolen? A grandiose claim made by Trump, with no proof
What makes you think people needed Pr Trump to tell them the election was a fraud?
I called it as an outside observer on the night of the election. A total farce.

E

EleventhHour

What makes you think people needed Pr Trump to tell them the election was a fraud?
I called it as an outside observer on the night of the election. A total farce.
On the night of, imagine that, here I thought only God was omniscient?:unsure: