Antiquity, Futurity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
Ecclesiastes 3:11
He hath made everything beautiful in His time also He has set the World in their heart so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning.
5768 olam - long duration, antiquity, futurity
Lexicon - He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity (5768) in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.

days of old, ancient time, from of old, years of ancient times, continuous existence, everlasting to everlasting.
These are some of the definitions of 5768.

There is eternity in our heart, we will not get to know all of it. Doesn't say we cant know some.
What starts a study like this? Questions that can not be answered by the information commonly taught.
If Satan showed up in the garden, already a deceiver, and earth was only 6 or 7 days 8 days old, when did that happen?
"God created evil, NO HE DIDN'T" "it is of the future brought back, NO IT ISN'T" or whatever men come up with. Did God tell us? I will let you decide. Jacob I loved, Esau I hated. Words like fore knew, pre ordained, was, and many more, all speak to a time before this one. Why do scientists say the world is million years old and where did the dinosaurs go?

If you try to denounce these one at a time, you will probably be able to do so. But once all the "rounded up" "here a little, there a little" places are brought together, read together, and you see it all, the foundation upon which the Word sets, is not only opened up for the past, but those questions of our future also comes into focus.

Was there a time, an age, before this one? If there was, God would surely have mentioned it. Did God more than mention it? Are there "deeper subjects" we are told to go find? I say yes.

I have spent a couple years studying this and for those who may have found questions to which the answers could not be found I write this. I am hoping to keep it in small sections of information but that doesn't always go so well. I am a terrible teacher but I seem to be able to gather liked grouped materials well, I research word meanings, I present them for you to study. God tells us in the end times there will be knowledge poured out.

PLEASE, IF THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, MOVE ON. I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHY. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.
IF YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN THIS SUBJECT AT LEAST A YEAR OF YOUR DEVOTED TIME, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT HERE, START YOUR OWN PAGE.
Questions excellent, debate questions I will just try really had to ignore reminding myself that there is evil that will fight tooth and nail to put it down because when this is done I am going to jump to Satans "but a short time"

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
I pause here for a short explanation. This first time through is mostly in summary. The next time will be in more detail. Example I am leaving the above verse alone this time. Next time I will go into "heaven" and "heavens" and translation and transliteration, how they are written in Hebrew and how something llke that would/could/does make a difference in the information God provided in the "ORIGINAL" LANGUAGE He himself made up and chose to use and how the English translation lacks in so many ways.

I hope this is short. I will probably copy and paste from other places if anyone cares.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water

For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water NASB lexicon

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished PERISHED

through which the world at that time was destroyed 622 being flooded with water.
622 apollumi to destroy, destroy utterly
which comes from 575 apo-away from which in magnifying ollymi-to destroy
cutting off entirely, absolute destruction, cancel out RUIN and destruction,
Read it well. Go look up that word your self so that you can get it to sit.
Some people are going to say "That is Noahs flood" but simply put, you would have to rearrange the entire bible, figure out how to get people an animals through absolute destruction and cutting off entirely.
EITHER IT IS, OR IT ISN'T. EITHER IT PERISHED AS IN NO MORE LIFE OR IT DIDN'T AND GOD USED THE WRONG WORD. OR IT ISN'T FITTING SOMEONES PRECONCEIVED IDEAS AND SO THE BIBLE NEEDS TO BE REWRITTEN FOR THEM.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Does anyone have any problems with "God is going to RE NEW this earth with fire"? (no not getting into the "new" debate that will come later)

GENESIS 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The earth was (Hayah) formless (tohu) and void (va vo hu) emptiness and darkness was over the surface of the deep and the Spirit of God (Elohim) was moving over the surface of the waters.

1961 Hayah to fall out, come to pass, become
8414 tohu formless
922 bohu emptiness

God did not create the heavens and the earth formless and void. How am I so sure? HE TOLD US in Isaiah 45

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The earth was formless (tohu) and void (va vo hu or bohu) emptiness and darkness was over the surface of the deep and the Spirit of God (Elohim) was moving over the surface of the waters

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
For thus says the LORD (YHVH) who created the heavens He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place (tohu) but formed it to be inhabited, "I am the LORD and there is none else"

The earth is tohu, the earth was not created tohu. These are GODS WORDS. not mine.
So Genesis 1:1 is an age, it is for lack of a better term, a first earth age. God created an earth to be inhabited. And it was. God will tell us of the things He did one example is "lines" the longitude and the latitude. If He had a cheering section. How Satan was created. What he did. WHAT happened. Maybe help explain why there is an everlasting covenant with "a people" and "Jacob I love, Esau I hated" and how they became that way. We will feel Gods feelings as He destroys "that age", but doesn't make a total end. And dinosaurs

And we will find that Gen 1:2 is a "renew" of that earth same earth, this earth destroyed at the end of the that age.

Finishing the thought in
Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Isaiah 45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

I MIGHT get a little carried away on verses, I love it when God speaks from the heart like this. Fear and Revere yes I do.
Look at the phrasing "God Himself that formed the earth and made it, He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited". God so talks to us. He wants those who want to know, to know.

Feb 28, 2016
The Fathers realized centuries ago that the 'first FIVE verses contained the 'creation-covenant' -
the Jewish sages long ago realized that one of the 'hidden-meanings', was that Emanuel was among us' -
and the first letter of the Hebrew tells us His over-all purpose, and that is, His HOUSE'...

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The Fathers realized centuries ago that the 'first FIVE verses contained the 'creation-covenant' -
the Jewish sages long ago realized that one of the 'hidden-meanings', was that Emanuel was among us' -
and the first letter of the Hebrew tells us His over-all purpose, and that is, His HOUSE'...
It is hidden in plain sight just seek, and voila. I was hoping to put it a bit better, but I think I am just breaking it up. God words explains itself all very well. I leave it to Gods Will, believing in His power to guide whomsoever He will Got lost back in "salvation" for a bit.

Feb 28, 2016
DA, dear sister,
speaking about 'breaking-up', - in 'Hebrew reasoning', they will take any word and shuffle it around
and see how many 'other words' that they can derive from the original', because they believe
that not only the individual words are Holy, but that 'each letter is likewise'...
for instance, breaking-down the very first word into 'letters', the message would be,
(this is a paraphrase) - there is a House with a Head that has authority in His hand,
and at the end, He will signify it with a cross or a seal or a mark' - and some of the words
that can be derived are, (Son-daughter-first/fruits), this is a very brief summary of just the 'First/Word'...
11TIM. 2:15.
Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed,
rightly dividing The Word of Truth.
:):)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
What does God say when speaking of His Creation process. Job is considered to be the oldest book of the bible. Whether it is or it isn't God does a lot of talking about it.

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Side note, God has pretty much just told us that the first 37 books of Job are words without knowledge. I must admit I myself thought "What?" there seemed to be lots of it going on. Well and eyeopener for me.
Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man for I will demand of thee and answer thou me.
Might be a good idea to take note of how Job handles this and what God is telling us.
Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
We were born innocent in the flesh for our own protection, let it go for now, it is just a bit of info.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Possibly Latitude and Longitude
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
The Chief corner stone
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Hint, hint, hint, hint, hint ALL of Gods sons. Are we the children of God? Well yes, we are. What is going on? What are we shouting for joy for? God is creating the earth. To be inhabited. let it go, just a bit of info
Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
The foundations of the earth, the oceans and seas, the laws put in place for where they are allowed. Laws of God are found in all of Gods Creations. ALL. Nothing runs without them. Nothing.
Job 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
Earth, sea, sky
Job 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
God is setting up His place, this will be His favorite place in the universe. I remember being a little kid thinking the universe revolved around the earth. Going to school, having that shut down, back to the bible realizing I knew more as a little kid, than when I was grown up.
Job 38:12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
He means to tell us HE HAS A PLAN. HE HAS A WILL, AND THE WICKED WILL NOT MAKE IT
Job 38:14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
Gods stamp set upon all of it, the Living beautiful earth
Job 38:15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
And the wicked think they know so much, so blind they can not see,
Job 38:16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
We find in this creation age, the ending of another age
Job 38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
DON:T say a word
Job 38:19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
Job 38:20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?
Job 38:21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?
Actually, yes at one time. He just told him. I hope he was listening.
Job 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
Job 38:23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?
With no beginning there is no end. Genesis is the compliment to the Apocalypse
Job 38:24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
Job 38:25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;
Job 38:26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;
No man, No man but there are sons of God
Job 38:27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
Job 38:28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
Job 38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
Job 38:30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
Certainly is "unfreezing isn't it?
Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Job 38:32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job 38:33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
The ORDINANCES OF HEAVEN, CONFIRMED
Job 38:34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?
Job 38:35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?
Job 38:36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?
Job 38:37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
Job 38:38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?
WHO is in charge? God is in charge
Job 38:39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,
Job 38:40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
Job 38:41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
DA, dear sister,
speaking about 'breaking-up', - in 'Hebrew reasoning', they will take any word and shuffle it around
and see how many 'other words' that they can derive from the original', because they believe
that not only the individual words are Holy, but that 'each letter is likewise'...
for instance, breaking-down the very first word into 'letters', the message would be,
(this is a paraphrase) - there is a House with a Head that has authority in His hand,
and at the end, He will signify it with a cross or a seal or a mark' - and some of the words
that can be derived are, (Son-daughter-first/fruits), this is a very brief summary of just the 'First/Word'...
11TIM. 2:15.
Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed,
rightly dividing The Word of Truth.
:):)
I have never seen or heard of it, I don't think I get it. I do believe that the Word of God is perfect and the only errors found are of man not of God. Thank God for the Massorah Magna and Massorah Parva I bet you agree. And one of the best things to happen in these end times "The Dead Sea Scrolls" just when all the evil ones were convincing the world how "corrupt" the text had become and like a gift from God from the very earth that Darwin told us we would find "evolution" bam God steps right up and says MY WORD IS FOREVER. God is Just. :D

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Just for those who are curious about the Creation putting this in
Job 39:1 Knowest thou the time when the wild goats of the rock bring forth? or canst thou mark when the hinds do calve?
Job 39:2 Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when they bring forth?
Job 39:3 They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their sorrows.
Job 39:4 Their young ones are in good liking, they grow up with corn they go forth, and return not unto them.
Job 39:5 Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild ass?
Job 39:6 Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren land his dwellings.
Job 39:7 He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the driver.
NO MEN, BUT CITIES?? what was that? nothing new under the sun? got some new meaning here
Job 39:8 The range of the mountains is his pasture, and he searcheth after every green thing.
Job 39:9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
Job 39:10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
Job 39:11 Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?
Job 39:12 Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
Job 39:13 Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks? or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
Job 39:14 Which leaveth her eggs in the earth, and warmeth them in dust,
Job 39:15 And forgetteth that the foot may crush them, or that the wild beast may break them.
Job 39:16 She is hardened against her young ones, as though they were not her's her labour is in vain without fear;
Job 39:17 Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.
Job 39:18 What time she lifteth up herself on high, she scorneth the horse and his rider.
Job 39:19 Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder?
Job 39:20 Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is terrible.
Job 39:21 He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men.
Job 39:22 He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the sword.
Job 39:23 The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield.
Job 39:24 He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet.
Job 39:25 He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.
Job 39:26 Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south?
Job 39:27 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?
Job 39:28 She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of th rock, and the strong place.
Job 39:29 From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
Job 39:30 Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.

Feb 28, 2016
Sister,
like it is written;
'Thy Word is settled forever in heaven.' -
from the 'Beginning unto the End'...

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
How God got my attention that I wasn't as spiritual as I thought I was and I had lots of work to do. Because of the last couple threads I was on I do this disclaimer now : So as not to upset those who would need to make the point I know that the gifts of God are just that and you can not work for them, as they are gifts. If anyone needs me to list the gifts to make sure I know what they are, please inform. I also must point out though, I do believe God has some really strong emotions and if you repeatedly poke Him in the eye, He will cut you off and throw you into the fire with everything else that offends Him, whether you believe He has Promised you or not.
Job 40:1 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,
Job 40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
INSTRUCT THE ALMIGHTY? REPROVETH GOD? WHAT QUESTIONS WILL GOD BE ASKING YOU?
Job 40:3 Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
Job 40:4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Job 40:5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
Job 40:6 Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 40:7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
Gird up, pretty sure that is battle talk. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Job 40:8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
You best be sure you are not disannulling GODS judgments? FIRST question out the gate here. He ain't a kidding
Job 40:9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
Job 40:10 Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
Job 40:11 Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
God does God hate the proud.
Job 40:12 Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
Yes, Yes, it is official, God really hates the proud. This is in the same sentence as treading down the wicked.
Job 40:13 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
Not just the same sentence but ohhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyy
Job 40:14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
God had given a couple hints that this was an age before the one I was living now. Sons of God, no man, no man but my carnal brain went right back to this age. Didn't even realize it. God does that. Tells you to stand up, tells you to stand up again, then gives a little smack and says wake up, LISTEN WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL HEART .

Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Job 40:16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

Job 40:17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
lISTEN close, this is how God sometimes speaks to us, you have to really be listening or you will miss it. Did you miss it? Let us draw the picture of this animal. 1. Tail like a cedar. Go look up what a cedar tree is all about. What animal have you ever seen that had a tail you would compare to a tree?
Job 40:18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
His bones strong as brass, bars of iron
Job 40:19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
He is the largest God has ever created.
Job 40:20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

Job 40:21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

Job 40:22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

Job 40:23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
He drinketh up a river, a river??
Job 40:24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Only one animal God ever made fits that description. That is a dinosaur . They lived millions of years ago.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Ezekiel 28:1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
notice the "Prince"
Tyre 6865 Tsor a rock, a place in Palestine (OUR ROCK is not their rock)
is lifted up
1361 gabahh exalt
full of pride, of himself

Ezekiel 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
God created Satan the full pattern as in all the best He created. He probably knows scripture better than anyone else ever created. When Satan uses scripture it is always lots of truth, but with a little curly Q at the end changing the truth into a lie. Hard to spot if you don't know your scripture. ALWAYS CHECK OUT THE WORD YOURSELF. BELIEVE NO MAN, ONLY THE WORD OF GOD. LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU. DO YOU DUE DILIGENCE.

Ezekiel 28:4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
Satan will keep all his knowledge from the first age when he comes.

Ezekiel 28:5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches
This age very much like the 1st as in society, laws, powers, dominions ecr
Becoming very proud, and cunning and wealthy, - and so easy to leave your first love and be consumed with other things in life.

Ezekiel 28:6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God
Satans belief in himself is blinding him to who he is in relation to God. To look at the one who created you and believe you could sit in their place, is a part of the blindness of pride. Satan doesn't want to protect the throne of God, he wants to sit upon it. ***Me thoughts***Remember, the cherub that protected is most likely the highest position for one to hold in the court of God. That means he was Gods closest "friend". I know that sounds terrible but what hurts the most? Where do the biggest betrayals come from? The ones you trust most, Family.
Iniquity being found in him, he goes about deceiving all he can. We know he will deceive 1/3. How do we know it is deception? Because he can't do anything he says he can do. He is only capable of doing what God allows.

This is in the 1st age, when no flesh bodies, when all the sons of God, who were shouting during creation of the earth, are living on it. God as God, the planet of Eden I would imagine.

Ezekiel 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
Gods Elect-going to have jobs to do for God they are the "terrible of nations" as they will strike terror into the Kenites, children of the devil
This is the 2nd earth age or NOW
Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
Gods Elect will stand against Satan until the return of the Lord for the Lords Day when Satan will be bound and cast into the pit for the 1000ys. This is when those walking by will say "Is this the man?" who deceived the whole world and had them believing he was Christ returned . The "sea" referring to the lake of fire Isa and RevThis is the LORDs Day or the Millennium
Ezekiel 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before Him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of Him that slayeth thee.
God is pronouncing sentence,
It was those who "heard NOT his voice" because they were not of the Father, they were of the synagogue of Satan, ONLY claiming to be Jews. They were the Kenites, the sons of Cain, the ones in the crowd crying "Crucify Him". Make no mistake who had Christ killed. But by ALLOWING it, Satan was DEFEATED , and basically calling for his own death, as now not a single thing stood in the way, Satan was sentenced to death.

Ezekiel 28:10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
Un-godly death

Ezekiel 28:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Going back to the 1st age for

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Notice who has gone from Prince to King. Law and Order are everywhere God is. There is nothing new under the sun. There was a society of Gods back then. There will be a society of Gods in the New Kingdom. And remember this, not because I like the competition, but because I love my Lord more than life itself, your works do follow you. The righteousness of the Saints (set aside ones) make up the linen for the clothes you wear. Lots of works, lots of Clothes, don't let anyone rob you of this. This time is gone in a flash, you have but a moment. Find the lost children of God and bring them home before it is to late. Follow the instructions. People say it is the same as it has always been, they don't seem to realize that it is NOW. What you are doing or not doing right now is making your eternal choices. You think the things you say and do aren't being recorded? It is all just words and feelings? This is our chance. God should have, could have ended the WHOLE THING at Satans rebellion and started over. BUT He loves us. We are given this 2nd chance to either stay good and side with God again and go find the lost, or if we were useless then make up for it now, or if we were deceived then and followed Satan to turn from him now. You want to know why you were born into the circumstances you were? You want to know how you are going to fare there? 3 words GOD IS JUST. He can be no other way. That is why salvation can be lost. We make our choices. Follow truth or follow lies. THERE is a big huge amount of information and game rules sitting right at your fingers. YOU CHOOSE who you believe. Does it sound good and easy? That totally sounds like it is from God. Here is the problem. That totally sounds like the way the devil would make it feel. YOU SAIL YOUR OWN SHIP. It isn't about anything other than pleasing God. Done.

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in
And that is how Satan was already bad, when first laid eyes on Adam and Eve.

Possibly sorry about the personal feeling getting in but felt led, or I haven't had coffee. It is not mine to give you anyhow, it is yours to seek out. If you don't, that's on you.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
LUCIFER, which didst weaken the nations. We know that Satan will be doing the same thing again at the end of this age. ****my thoughts just the "weaken the nations opens me up to thinking if there was such a difference between then and now. I think because we will be judged that it could no be that different "BECAUSE GOD IS JUST", so the playing field could not be made that different. When God speaks of the destruction, more of a sense of it comes into focus.

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north
Satans MO will never change. He wants to be worshipped as God. God is going to allow it because God is not taking any evil to the eternal kingdom and just as there was pass or fail then, there will be pass or fail at the end . I have heard so many speak of SATANS TRIBULATION in the traditions of man where it is going to be for one, skip that, just hell on earth. But that isn't what the Bible says. The bible says there will be wars and rumors of wars, BUT THAT isn't it... It isn't until we hear "peace peace peace" that his time is come. But if you really think about that , Peace, is calm. Further there is the prosperity that comes in. What no many seem to realize is it is going to be the opposite of what we expect.

Satan ugly , no, in reality Satan is beautiful, that is how God made him, he is still the same.
Evil in reality his evil is in DECEPTION, promises of what he is and what he can do, and the ability to make those LIES, seem like the truth. BUT we know they cant be because he isn't God. He will be doing supernatural things, he is supernatural, not a man, until God strips him down at the beginning of the Lords Day.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Satan is coming here to do again what the first world age ended for, TO BE LIKE GOD. Notice, it is him SAYING is, not the reality. He will deceive the world with all his talk and miracles. God had to shorten the time because Satan is so good that given a long enough time he could even deceive Gods elect. GOD made him the best he ever made anyone. What did Michael say
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
This may be some of the best advice ever given (that I myself need to take way more often). DON'T ARGUE WITH THE DEVIL. HE WILL KICK YOUR BUTT. What are we suppose to do "REBUKE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS"
Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
WHEN THE Lord returns, it will be with a rod of iron. The Lord is returning as Lord of Lord and king of Kings and Satan will be bound for the 1000 yrs/the millennium I digress.

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his head 7-10-7
This is important because of the structure of the Government employed in the first age and the one coming. You can see the 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns. Because there is a government coming here on earth, 7 heads, 10 horns, 10 crowns. Rev 13 but he will fix that...

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth
Who is on earth? OMG, You and I are on earth. We have been cast to earth because not only does the 1/3 of those who followed Satan come to earth, us also, in our image now made in the flesh, so do too. Remember God is Just. When ever you find yourself with questions always start from this point. God is Just. He can be nothing else. But this is the point for lack of a better word when God will put a stop to all that is going on, and
and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Satan will begin again, at our new beginning, seen in the garden as Satan ready to DEVOUR Jesus. There are many attacks on the bloodline through which Jesus will come, the garden, the influxes of fallen angels ect. Satan thinks if he can kill Christ, he may win. He is nothing but full of pride. Taking on your creator? Who does that

So how did God end that world?

Go write down EVERY DETAIL YOU CAN ABOUT NOAHS FLOOD. YOU may NEVER HAVE THIS CHANCE TO DO IT AGAIN.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Did you?

Jeremiah 4:19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
Cast down to earth. ****when an age is ended instead of an entire creation, (WHICH GOD SO EASILY COULD HAVE DONE, BUT OBVIOUSLY CHOSE NOT TO CAUSE HERE WE ARE), you have been working on, the souls all must go some where. I believe that this is why there was one heaven and one earth and then there were heavens and earth because of this period between then and when we are put into the flesh*****
Have you ever lost someone so dear that your heart seems to make a noise? You can't breath, while you are breathing, there is no where to go, the world has stopped and you can't start it, you want to go back and if you could you would? What would it take to stop your self from doing that very thing if you ACTUALLY could? How hard it must be......down to your very soul
Satan was Gods "highest, best made, closest". And when that kind of pain lets lose, well, nothing makes it through. Here is how God describes it

Jeremiah 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
SUDDENLY, for those who took notes on their "Noahs Flood" we can add this to our growing list of differences sound of trumpet, alarm of war, destruction upon destruction.
Gods decision made. *****dinosaurs died and I think continents separated******
Jeremiah 4:21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
FOR MY PEOPLE IS FOOLISH, THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN ME, THEY ARE SOTTISH CHILDREN AND THEY HAVE NONE UNDERSTANDING, THEY ARE WISE TO DO EVIL, BUT TO DO GOOD THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE
Does God know us? Foolish and stupid. Nothing in the Word of God can be more comforting. When you put that with "The Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than a twoedged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder the soul and spirit the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. You can fool some of the people some of the time YOU CAN FOOL GOD NEVER. Just remember this, there was a society there which most likely set your life beginnings here (God is just, not random) and your life here, will set your life there. Just because the gift of salvation is a Gift from God, doesn't mean that the righteous acts of the saints wont follow you because they will and it is all you can take with you, and the wedding garment is ....I digress

Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
We know from Isaiah 45:18? that He did not create the earth that way. God, 3 verses ago is telling us of DESTRUCTION upon DESTRUCTION, and now He beholds the earth and it is without form and void, and we know in the beginning of this age, the age we will be cast to earth, the earth was........

Jeremiah 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
*******I think this is the calming down of Gods anger, obviously been thinking about it a lot*********
Jeremiah 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
The earth is null and void, all the sons are in heaven like before the earth created. There are no animals, no birds, a wilderness, desolate, and in mourning, the heavens BLACK, no sun light, no light at all. Basically dead.
Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
But what was it? It was a fruitful place, cities, Remember "my tents" spoiled, my curtains, in a moment, you know Gods tents here on earth, the place He calls His. He destroyed it all.
Jeremiah 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
How do you kill all that you have loved? You find a new way. You give everyone another chance. A chance of their very own. Some will not even need but to be conceived for a moment, they and their hearts, there is no question, they do not need to live in this flesh, they do not need to be tested at all. If you ponder this for a while, much about this life will become very clear. All the whys and why me ,s. Remember God is Just. And we have free will. And the only lives He gets involved in are the elects because they already proved themselves in the first age and God will move them about as He sees fit. Remember the tower of siloam? Were they any bigger sinners? No, earth life happens, freewill must be freewill. But God is Just. He will recompense. I digress alot
Jeremiah 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
Black, ask anyone what happens when the earths temp changes one degree. THE HEAVENS BLACK. Not Noahs flood.

I BEHELD the earth, and lo, it was without form and void. Remember the 3 and 4 verses before. This is not random. There is NO MAN, no bird, no boat. EVERY THING has been in the path of the LORDS anger. The whole land is desolate, this age has come to an end yet not a full end. The earth will mourn, the heavens will be black.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Foundation
Themelios-never used of the world (kosmos) or the earth to found, foundation
Katabole - casting down, overthrow

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

not laying again = not casting down. as in the foundation already laid, of repentance&c., was not to be cast down or overthrown, but was to be left--and progress made unto the perfection

Katabole Noun Matt 13.35 25.35 Luke 11:50 John 17.24 Eph 1.4 Heb 4.3 9.26 11.11 1 Pet 1 20 Rev 13.8 17.8

Kataballo Verb - 2 Cor 4.9 Heb 6.1 Rev 12.10

Noun cognate with Verb - disruption or ruin

all but Heb 11.11 connected with "world" so should be "disruption or ruin" of the world condition of world in Gen 1.2 described above 2 Pet

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Psalm 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
Psalm 33:7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: He layeth up the depth in storehouses.
Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
Psalm 33:9 For He spake, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
Psalm 33:10 The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: He maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
Psalm 33:13 The LORD looketh from heaven; He beholdeth all the sons of men.
Psalm 33:14 From the place of his habitation He looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

1 Peter 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Romans 11:1 I say then hath God cast away His people? God forbid For I also am and Israelite of the seed of Abraham of the Tribe of Benjamin 2 God has not cast away His people which He foreknew wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying.....

Ezekiel 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
What we have here, are the 2 churches out of the 7 that God approves of. We have to ask ourselves, what they have in common, and if we ourselves know and teach what these two churches were teaching. "They say they are Jews" So we will have to find out all this entails from where they came from, how they worked their way in, what they have done in the way of deception and all else, and what it means in these end times and how is it part of our Gospel Armor. So we must go back to the very beginning, how this age began and when Satan first arrived and how "the mystery of iniquity" has been working all down through the years setting up for the coming "hour of temptation" (who do you think Satan is really after? who do you think Satan can hurt God with most? if Satan tempts and deceives, it isn't those who already know and follow him is it?)
Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not but are the synagogue of Satan
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Revelation 3:9 Behold,I will mke them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name.

Just going to mostly copy and paste 1st 6 chapters of Genesis I think.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And now this sentence makes complete sense. Before knowing about the first age, this just showed up out of nowhere. No creation, no speaking it into being, it used to be just "there" WE LOVE KNOWLEDGE!!!!

Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
recalling Jeremiah 4 I beheld and lo the fruitful place was a wilderness and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord and by His fierce anger for thus hath the LORD said "The whole land shall be desolate, YET will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn and the heavens above be black because I have spoken it, I have purposed it and will not repent neither will I turn back from it.

Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Remember In Peter 2:35 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the Word of God the heavens were of old and the earth standing out of the water and in the water, Whereby the world that then was being over flowed with water PERISHED but the heavens and the earth which are now by the same word are kept in store reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
This is why the waters are being divided

Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
I heard once there is more water above the earth than on it. I don't know if it is true but what a thought.

Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Is there a place for the souls awaiting and a place for the souls who have gone though this age? I don't know, I just wonder.
Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
As just another notch, no talk of creating land just "appearing"

Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Don't read over that, "AFTER HIS KIND, Whose SEED IS IN ITSELF" Each person plant animal has seed after his own kind. God doesn't mix.
Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Bringing forth, as if from being dormant
Genesis 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years
This day is when "TIME" would be set into place for us.
Genesis 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth and it was so.

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
6213 and 853 accomplish and "unknown" for the "mades" A study??? yes.

Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Bring forth

Genesis 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
After their kind, After his kind...
Genesis 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Genesis 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
After his kind

Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
If Jesus is in the image and likeness of God, then we must be in the image and likeness of ourselves.
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And He he confirms it, man made in his own image, We as the sons of God shouted for joy all had images, and our flesh is that image, and when we are put into our celestial bodies once again, we will retain our image. If this were not true, how would we know each other during the millennium when we will be able to help mother father sister brother, but when we come back 7 days away from Jesus???

*****male and female created he them****** When we get to the next chapter, "female" will not be created. The Word is very specific here "he created THEM" . God does no make mistakes. God says "seek" and ye shall find. This is one of those instances where you are going to have to do just that. WE are on a mission to find out about how and where and when the "synagogue of Satan" came about. These details matter. Once you can really see it put into practice here, IT WILL OPEN up and entirely new "Word", a deeper one, your eyes will be opened to the details that make up the Word of God and the complex back stories told at the same time. Sentence structures start jumping out screaming "there is more here, there is more here".

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
REPLENISH, another little word with lots behind it.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Every herb bearing seed and every tree which the fruit of tree yielding seed AND TO YOU IT SHLL BE MEAT. AND it was the food for the animals. Notice none of the animals are listed to be eaten themselves.
Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made (6213), and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

He established it Not tohu (formless, confusion, emptiness) For thus says Yehovah who created the heavens He is God who formed the earth and made it He has established it not in vain (8414) Who did create it to be inhabited

What did Jesus say "NOT ONE JOT OR TITTLE" . Without understanding the beginning, the foundation, you can not find the truth. Not one word could change from the Word of God until everything of this age has been completed. The Covenants may themselves change, but never the Word. Every word that proceedeth is what we "LIVE" BY.

There have been many dissections of the Word. A few tidbits, The first time a word is found is significant in many cases, for reason of meanings, importance, ect. The figures of speech used to "GET OUR ATTENTION" LIKE a sentence that just doesn't read right and you have to stop and try and figure it out. That is on purpose. When using signs, and symbols, and the Repeated "And" at the start of sentences is called a polysyndeton. It has the meaning of more and more added to each one. When you are stopped by a sentence or word, Give God a moment of your time and ask Him, no, remind Him of His promises.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Still just pretty much copy and paste

Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

And all the HOST. God giving a 2nd witness. So if you are not a soul by now, you will never be one. all of creation, that God wants no, has been created.

6635 Host tsaba OF THE ENTIRE CREATION
Male and female created He them. These are all the ethnos, races. Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, White. Go to the history books. Almost all "cultures" can be traced back to about the same beginning of time. If they had slowly evolved, that would have 1. been mentioned somewhere in a history book somewhere (WE HAVE A NEW COLOR TODAY, OMG ANOTHER NEW COLOR HAS EMERGED THIS YEAR NOW THERE ARE 3, AND WE THOUGHT 3 WOULD BE THE END YET TODAY HAS BEEN BORN A FOURTH, ALL BETS ARE OFF TODAY WE HAVE SEEN A 5TH WHAT CAN HAPPEN NEXT, GREEN?)
2 cultures would not be so diverse and distinct,

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it because that in it he had rested from all His work which God created and made
Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
We know "time" was not for the first couple days. Was it our day or Gods Day?

Genesis 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
Not a man "to till", Had any vegetables been mentioned earlier?

Genesis 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
1:27 CREATED ---- 2:7 FORMED
MALE AND FEMALE MAN
THEM MAN
What would be the point of "re describing" it here? Why change so many details now? The simple answer, different time, different place, different purpose. .

Genesis 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
put the man in the garden.
Man, not male and female, not them. They are off being fruitful and multiplying creating little places such as NOD. Their own cultures evolving, separate, different. God creating them all, loving them all, all the same, but different. How much better life is with variety. How beautiful Gods work is. We love each other for our sameness and our differences. Otherwise, boring.

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food (give us this day, our daily bread) the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Genesis 2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
Genesis 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
Genesis 2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
Genesis 2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
A specific spot, a spot that can be closed
Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
What do you think Eve thought when she heard this? that's right, NO EVE YET.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Still no Eve
Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Every beast of the field, domestic animals, remember Gen 1:30? every beast of the earth, wild animals
Don't let this pass you by. This is more than an explanation. This is bible study 101. Learn to do this. One word can make all the difference. it isn't just reading. Note the differences.

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Still no Eve. How long do you think it took to name all the animals?

Genesis 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
possible DNA as we know the "curve" today
Genesis 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
now we have male and female together.

Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Man, Wife, Naked, No sin, No shame

Just as a gift is given, it can also be thrown away.