anxiety

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kamitis

Feb 23, 2019
it so bad i feel pain and cry alot, any advice on how to help me? im so scared all the time , i can not sleep . any advice that helps would be great .

N

NoNameMcgee

it so bad i feel pain and cry alot, any advice on how to help me? im so scared all the time , i can not sleep . any advice that helps would be great .
I am so sorry you're going through this.... I have no idea the cause.... Do you?

Is there something you can point to that is causing this pain in your life?

GodsGrace101

Sep 14, 2018
Hi K,

Anxiety is not an emotional problem...it's a real sickness that requires a doctor.

There are two possibilities:

1. You've encountered a new problem in your life and it's causing this anxiety.
If you're a mature person and a strong person you MAY be able to handle this yourself, or you may not.
Please remember that if anxiety goes untreated it will become ingrained and only get worse.

2. If you don't know what is causing it...then you should just see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

This is my advice, and it's from experience.
If it's bad, you shouldn't try to handle it on your own.
Your family practitioner may be able to help you too.

Feb 26, 2019
Hey !

I am so sorry you feel this way Stress and anxiety are common experiences for most people.
In fact, I believe that about 70% of adults in the US say they feel stress or anxiety daily s you are not along.

I would say that you need to try to find out if you don't already know why you are having anxiety this is a grate opportunity to find out what triggers it so that you are ready to deal with does situations and get better.

One way to handle stress is to write things down.
While recording what you're stressed about is one approach, another is jotting down what you're grateful for.
Gratitude may help relieve stress and anxiety by focusing your thoughts on what's positive in your life.

another way is by getting social support from friends and family can help you get through stressful times.

I hope you feel better if you need a friend I am here!

GodsGrace101

Sep 14, 2018
Hey !

I am so sorry you feel this way Stress and anxiety are common experiences for most people.
In fact, I believe that about 70% of adults in the US say they feel stress or anxiety daily s you are not along.

I would say that you need to try to find out if you don't already know why you are having anxiety this is a grate opportunity to find out what triggers it so that you are ready to deal with does situations and get better.

One way to handle stress is to write things down.
While recording what you're stressed about is one approach, another is jotting down what you're grateful for.
Gratitude may help relieve stress and anxiety by focusing your thoughts on what's positive in your life.

another way is by getting social support from friends and family can help you get through stressful times.

I hope you feel better if you need a friend I am here!
We all have stress.
Anxiety is different.

He might mean stress....maybe....can't know.

Feb 26, 2019
We all have stress.
Anxiety is different.

He might mean stress....maybe....can't know.

The symptoms of anxiety and stress are driven by the same chemical reaction; stress is a normal response to a threatening situation and anxiety is largely caused by worry. In fact, ‘anxiety’ and ‘stress’ are just two different words to describe the same experience. If there is one difference between anxiety and stress, it is that anxiety is usually perceived as more short-term, whereas stress can last for weeks, months, or even years.

I do agree with you we don't know I think the most important part at least that we can provided is to offered are words, our prayers, knowledge and just an ear to listen.

GodsGrace101

Sep 14, 2018
The symptoms of anxiety and stress are driven by the same chemical reaction; stress is a normal response to a threatening situation and anxiety is largely caused by worry. In fact, ‘anxiety’ and ‘stress’ are just two different words to describe the same experience. If there is one difference between anxiety and stress, it is that anxiety is usually perceived as more short-term, whereas stress can last for weeks, months, or even years.

I do agree with you we don't know I think the most important part at least that we can provided is to offered are words, our prayers, knowledge and just an ear to listen.
I agree with everything you've said. Even the social support...everything helps.

I just worry about persons that get these problems and let them fester thinking they can handle it or thinking they will eventually go away. Sometimes they do...and sometimes they don't.

I pray the O.P. has the type that will eventually fade away.
Just saying to be careful....