Any Artists Amongst Us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

twill

I draw quite a lot, but I mostly draw anime characters. I can draw all kinds of realistic skulls though, I am actually naturally great at them but I don't know how to take a picture of them and then post them because I don't have a camera. any tips?
The ones I've been posting have been taken with my phone, then plugged into my computer and posted from there.
I've tried my hand at anime, but never very seriously. Again, clean lines and I...
Plus, everyone seems to do anime, and much better than myself at that. My anime expressions usually looks more comical than anything else, and can never quite capture that... ability to take it seriously.

T

twill

creepy and weird is the best kind in my opinion. i like bizarre art. and i have the same issue with pencil drawings. i never finish them for some reason. so i end up with half a piece that is shaded and looking ok and then he other half is hairy sketch lines that looks like a child's work. dunno why i've never been able to finish them. lack of patience i guess.
I lose inspiration. Trying to force myself to draw those last three pictures of trout was the worst experience I had all week.
And I'll go along with that, but mine turn out unintentionally creepy. I've got one sitting in my computer that looks like the mugshot for an Irish serial killer/bank robber…

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I used to draw fairly well in 8th grade but all my drawings were borderline demonic, so I took them all down, I used to have half my wall filled with just drawings...

T

twill

I used to draw fairly well in 8th grade but all my drawings were borderline demonic, so I took them all down, I used to have half my wall filled with just drawings...
Nothing wrong with drawing but content is important. I used to be involved in a lot of stuff I shouldn't have been. Drew a lot of nice pictures, actually, but the content was such that I shredded them myself and put them in the trash. Some of them, if most of the content of the picture was bad or borderline but there was part I was really happy with (like an unusually well-drawn hand or weapon or whatever) I'd just tear that section off and save it.

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
I hate how you upload stuff to this thread... So I gave up and just uploaded everything to an old Deviant account I had... The first two pictures in it are super old but everything else is current. It's not a lot but anyway...

ForsakenScarecrow's deviantART Gallery

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
I hate how you upload stuff to this thread... So I gave up and just uploaded everything to an old Deviant account I had... The first two pictures in it are super old but everything else is current. It's not a lot but anyway...

ForsakenScarecrow's deviantART Gallery
The vampire is sweet and the playstation. Still wish I could get you to put somethin on my PC case

P

proverbs31woman29

Artist right here! Although I haven't done anything in a while.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ive loved drawing and any form of art all my life.
I wish I could share my drawings and paintings, but almost all are given away.My fave to draw are trees, as each is richly different and always tells a story, but I like to do abstact as well.
Because of my tendonitis and srthritis, drawing and painting is difficult for me now.
So Ive gotten into a kind of live art.
I garden alot, and have filled the trees in my garden with over 4,000 old chandalere crystals, also covering the ground around my plants with colorful rocks and rock crystals.
The garden changes with each season, each having it's own delight and light show, from rainbows on sunny days to reflective light sparkeling all over the garden at night.
Its like the stars have come down from the sky, and dance in the garden on windy nights.
I call it grace garden, its hard to take a photo, as it does not really show its delight, its an art that must be exspearianced.
I have have been surprised to have strangers knock on my door to see it, but love to see each one that visits the garden, delight in it like a child.
I may have lost one gift to arthritis, but I am so greatful that Jesus blessed me with another way to praise Him and bring joy to others.

God bless
pickles

T

twill

t1.jpg t2.JPG t3.JPG t4.JPG
The trout I was commissioned to do. I can't recall to mind anything -- ANYTHING -- in the way of art that burned me out so badly on a subject. Just, no.
man.JPG
I think I have a thing for hard lighting...
birdpeople.jpg
... I will not explain this, I will not apologize for it, and I regret nothing.