G
GreenNnice
Guest
S_K_T? To some people, buddah is buddahful. 
I hope a few people got a good belly laugh out of that one.
I hope a few people got a good belly laugh out of that one.
Cute doggy, Ed!
I remember another one I havent seen in ages. It had a cartoon of a stumbling drunk with a beer in his hand and it said:
"I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink. I get drunk. I fall down.
No problem."
LOL this is a christian site lol
Having so many in my family that are alcoholic.....this one made me sad........
I used to have a t-shirt that said "I see fragged people"
Still not as awesome as my Zelda shirts.
...just people on c.c. commenting, many think that I'm Satanic, because the 'M' for monster (the energy drink) is also the Hebrew letter '666' i think someone told me, but, if you really look at my shirt, it has John 3:16 underneath and words below it, 'Eternal Energy,' it's ALL witness, baby, and, in a monstrous kind of way![]()
Anyone remember the old t-shirts that read "I'm with stupid" and had an arrow to the left or right? They were popular in the 70's.
View attachment 54692
I am quite fond of this t-shirt a family member has given to me as a gift.