X
xXErraticEmilyXx
Guest
Fragged is quite the word, EE.
on another note, Zelda was dumb, I thought, graphics not comparable to Nintendo Link, which is still the greatest 8-bit game ever for that console, or, any console, but I don't play other video game systems since then and then was before you were born, unless you were born before 1992It was happiest day in my life when I solved that thing, what a game, 2 months straight, nothing but eating, sleeping and working pizza delivery 10 hours and playing that game
![]()
That's quite ignorant considering that there are 17 The Legend of Zelda games out to this date. They are all unique and there are a few different art styles. Saying Zelda is dumb is like saying candy bars are gross when it's just one that you don't like.
By Nintendo Link, do you mean Link's Adventure, A Link to the Past, or what?