Any Gamer Girls On Here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Art05
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yeh try looking at your last posted thread of the same question.
 
I like games. :) I guess I'd consider myself a casual gamer? haha
I particularly enjoy games that trigger nostalgia, so anything involving Mario, Sonic, or Zelda is a hit with me. :P

Also, I know it's "just a mobile game".. but I may or may not be addicted to Puzzle & Dragons. :cool:
 
I was more of a gamer when I was younger, but I still enjoy playing videogames when I can :) . Too bad I don't have any consoles anymore. My favorite games are the Zelda and Metal Gear series, as well as the Marios and Super Smash Bros, among others.
 
I guess there are too of these

I am a gamer :) some games are tons of fun
I like board games too