Any Gamers here?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh I see. So you visit each area and do something and go on to another area. That's the best way to play adventure games!

Which DlC do you like most?


🕊️
sorry I don't understand what a DlC s.

If you mean which are I liked the most, well, they were all different in their own ways. The reef, the spooky swamp, Gemstone mountain, Wheatfield Wonderland, City Town, Merry Meadows --Hello Kitty was going to have a garden tea party ball but I didn't quite get there...every day you start out at the resort plaza and then go on from there, home cabin is by the dock..there's the volcanic hot springs, and icy mountain level I didn't get to.

I'm sure there are probably other levels to unlock hidden in the clouds. I'd have to wiki it all to find out what they are as I've finished my free trial, it's $12.99 a month to continue. I'd have to play it for 6 months probably to complete the entire game if thats what matches for how much it's worth buying the game at the shops.
 
I can't afford the game right now - about $68 for the entire bundle. It really seems that all the extra downloadable content is well integrated into the world that you don't play them separately, but play them all as part of the base game.

I got Cozy Caravan which is a smaller game a while back. It was only $12.99 with no extra DLCs required but has a lot of things to do.


🕊️
 
I can't afford the game right now - about $68 for the entire bundle. It really seems that all the extra downloadable content is well integrated into the world that you don't play them separately, but play them all as part of the base game.

I got Cozy Caravan which is a smaller game a while back. It was only $12.99 with no extra DLCs required but has a lot of things to do.


🕊️
I don't know if HKIA is the only or the latest offering from Sanrio because there are other, basic free games you can download as an app available, one I tried seems like a build your own adventure park called Hello Kitty World 2. That one's graphics are very old school pixel style

HKIA graphics are more CGI and realistic. Definately more 3 dimensional than anything I've seen or used to in past video games.
It's a very integrated game and there's nothing you actually have to pay real money to acquire.

You can buy things at the shop, change outfits, decorate cabins, brew potions, catch critters as well as go on different quests or just explore the island. You can also ask to take another character/friend with you as you go exploring/on adventures.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
I don't know if HKIA is the only or the latest offering from Sanrio because there are other, basic free games you can download as an app available, one I tried seems like a build your own adventure park called Hello Kitty World 2. That one's graphics are very old school pixel style

HKIA graphics are more CGI and realistic. Definately more 3 dimensional than anything I've seen or used to in past video games.
It's a very integrated game and there's nothing you actually have to pay real money to acquire.

You can buy things at the shop, change outfits, decorate cabins, brew potions, catch critters as well as go on different quests or just explore the island. You can also ask to take another character/friend with you as you go exploring/on adventures.


Yeah, even though it's expensive, once you pay for it, you don't need to spend money in the game. Thats why I really want to get it! I will definitely have money for it by Christmas to buy it!

There are some screenshots from Steam. I love the graphics! They're so cute!

3A8FE7488E6233473B35362A929C29DF71D6B51B


3E2A45796B7D1FA9B4AADDA1BD3128596694E3F7


0CEE4240849819C4A35BCAC06F7556538B191F31



🕊️
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
sorry I don't understand what a DlC s.
Stands for DownLoadable Content. Expansion packs, DLCs, add-ons, all the stuff tacked onto the base game, usually for extra money. A DLC can be something as small as armor for your horse or as big as a whole new adventure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Stands for DownLoadable Content. Expansion packs, DLCs, add-ons, all the stuff tacked onto the base game, usually for extra money. A DLC can be something as small as armor for your horse or as big as a whole new adventure.
In HKIA you just traded sand dollars or shells you picked up from the beach for clothing/furniture

In Wheatfield Wonderland, it was 'jemmies'. In Merry Meadows, it's pollen. Then any food you just picked up the ingredients that grew around the island eg coconuts, pineapples, and characters traded you wheat, strawberries, tofu, gizmos, light stones, feathers etc.

There was a recycling plant and seed generator. Its very self-contained. Its a gift, trading and foraging economy! There is probably DLCs for extra adventures, but I never got that far. City town was on another island we had to get to by boat, that just appeared one day.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll play another game now my free trial has run out. There are many that are mentioned on this thread, most of them I've not heard of, in Apple Arcade if you join up you can choose to play 200+ games, so that's a lot of time spent gaming. I don't think I even read that many books in a year, obvs they want you to keep subscribing every month..

I don't know if that's value for money or not. To me gaming would be quite an expensive hobby/past time if I was really into it. The consoles and games cost a bit to buy.