Any Hal Lindsey fans out there???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, ya I used to like Hal Lindsey but feel lately he's lost his game. I use to see him on TBN and was shocked to hear he had divorced his third wife who was with him on TBN and went on to a fourth.
I didn't want to download the show you gave the link to , briefly, what did he touch on in it? (if you don't mind)

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
When I first became saved Hal Lindsey was a big influence in my life until I began to take my faith seriously.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
'The Late, Great Planet Earth"
Best selling book - in 1970's
- By Hal Lindsey
---
He made "end time/ year" prediction.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Interesting to note:
It seems that those who focus on "end times" get into - making predictions..date/year.
-That is my observation..from 1970's.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Is Hal still around? Ha, ha! That clown was a regular where I worked. But lost favor when some of his predictions didn't come true on time. Some pastors pointed out if a so called prophet makes a mistake we are suppose to stone them do death for being false prophets. When he began failing to fill the pews, sell books or gather love offerings he was out like bell bottoms.

U

UnderGrace

When I first became saved Hal Lindsey was a big influence in my life until I began to take my faith seriously.
Scripture seriously perhaps, Hal Lindsey does not.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Hal Lindsay has been one of the most destructive influences in modern eschataology there is! He wrote some fiction books, and people still believe his nonsense today.

I will say, though, my husband got saved reading his books. However, he is still caught in some of the terrible heresies Hal Lindsay invented.

Probably all Christian books should have the gospel presented and an invitation to believe in Jesus. But Hal Lindsay's books should just all be thrown in the garbage.

G

GtrPkr

Hmmmm..... I think I'm seeing a trend here... Lol

Feb 28, 2016
Hal Lindsay has been one of the most destructive influences in modern eschataology there is! He wrote some fiction books, and people still believe his nonsense today.

I will say, though, my husband got saved reading his books. However, he is still caught in some of the terrible heresies Hal Lindsay invented.

Probably all Christian books should have the gospel presented and an invitation to believe in Jesus. But Hal Lindsay's books should just all be thrown in the garbage.
====================================================
Angela,
are you saying that your Husband got SAVED by a 'false-prophet'???

Dec 12, 2013
Interesting to note:
It seems that those who focus on "end times" get into - making predictions..date/year.
-That is my observation..from 1970's.
Very broad brush there migo.........