Any ideas on fundraising ideas for my Missions Trip???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mguitar010

Yeah if you have any unique ideas for fund raising for mission trips besides support letters etc.... Let me know... I really need your help on this!! I'm heading out to Guatemala June 6-14 and have to raise about $1300...So your input would be greatly appreciated! :)

B

Baptistrw

Yeah if you have any unique ideas for fund raising for mission trips besides support letters etc.... Let me know... I really need your help on this!! I'm heading out to Guatemala June 6-14 and have to raise about $1300...So your input would be greatly appreciated! :)
Bake cookies, wash cars, sell candy bars, sell some of your organs, sell some of your family members (or their organs)...

M

mguitar010

lol sweet where can i sign up for that??

N

Nichole-4-Christ

ring a radio station and ask if u can fundraise - play akey breaky heart over and over till people phone in and donate money for it to be stopped

C

christiancollegegirl

Have a car wash, or a bake sale, or babysit, or have a yard sale. Maybe you can sell a little brother on ebay or something.

L

Loloy

Walk by faith....

Matthew 10:9-10 - Read it.. this is the clue...

B

Baruch

I used to sell hoagies to raise fund for a church youth retreat many many years ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth.... okay.. maybe not that far back. Although I did get attacked by two dogs, one took one sleeve of my arm and the other took the other as they practiaclly played tug of war with me while the owner on the tractor just sat there and let them do it, he ordered them to the shack and boat a hoagie off of me. I sold the most hoagie for my youth group... unfortunately, my church did not know the difference between my older brother, Matt, and I as he got the "award" for selling the most hoagies by being treated to meals on the way down to the retreat. They found out to their error and treated me meals on the way back.

Looking back, it is amazing how the Lord didn't have me get upset over those things.

Incidentally, if the rapture comes before that time, you may want to forget about going to Guatemala. I know. You work hard to save all that money to go on the trip and poof.... but I am sure the Lord will not have you be upset over it. :)

D

DaveScotland

We did a sponsered neighbourhood cleanup once.
went around cleaning parks, streets the elderly's houses. and we raised quite a bit of money that way. and also advertised our church and helped the community. hard work but worth it