Any Irish on the site?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Irish2018

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,I'm new here and just wondering is there any Irish on here?Finding it hard to get chatting to people my age in Ireland into going to religious places as can be a long spin on your own.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi, not Irish, but can appreciate Irish dancing like this=):

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi,I'm new here and just wondering is there any Irish on here?Finding it hard to get chatting to people my age in Ireland into going to religious places as can be a long spin on your own.
There might be a few but you would have to click on profiles to see if this info is listed. The best conversations take place in the forums and not the chat rooms, depending on the topic, post and time of day you might receive a reply within minutes. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
My ancestors were from Ireland and Scotland, but I am a mixed breed. I have Cherokee blood in me from my father's side of the family, and Scottish blood in me from my mother's side of the family. However, I was born and raised in the United States. I have never actually been to Scotland or Ireland in my life.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

I am 1/3 Irish and always thought it would be fun to visit Ireland. :cool:

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome and Blessings! I'm 4% Irish,does that count? Lol we are fellow believers in Christ Jesus! There is no ethnicity with Him,ALL are in the family by His blood. However I get your asking as there are cultural difference.....lol I have a close friend in Scotland and I say"What" alot😉😀😀😀