Any natural remedies For Epilepsy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2022
Hey dear brothers and sisters,
I wanted to ask if anyone knows any natural remedies for the cure of epilepsy, specifically grand-mal seizures?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I have epilepsy. If you have it, please find a neurologist who specializes in seizure disorders.

My medications have usually worked for a period of time, then I go through a period of adjustment and/or change until we find one that works. Most of the medications have side effects and require treatment for them.

My current medication is Vimpat. It has been 100% effective and I've had no side effects. Most of my earlier medications had depression as a side effect, and one worked well for many years, but then started depleting my sodium.

May 18, 2022
Thank you guys for your reply. I appreciate it. God bless you. I do have epilepsy and have been on different meds, but i'm trying to explore natural remedies.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
If you do explore natural remedies, please discuss with your neuro, bring a printed copy of what you think you want to try for evaluation.

Bless you!

JF

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
My cousin was an epileptic....
And when EVERY doctor told him that the natural remedy he wanted was going to harm him he refused to believe it.

So he went doctor shopping until he found one who would give him license to do as he wanted.
My cousin is dead today because of his natural remedy.

May 18, 2022
My cousin was an epileptic....
And when EVERY doctor told him that the natural remedy he wanted was going to harm him he refused to believe it.

So he went doctor shopping until he found one who would give him license to do as he wanted.
My cousin is dead today because of his natural remedy.
Dang! I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences brother.
I do know however, that not all natural remedies that claim to help cure epilepsy is helpful. It's up to us to do our research and use discernment and the guidance of the holy spirit. We are aware we want good health and all, but only God can guide us to the right resources. Thank you for sharing brother! God bless you!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Thank you guys for your reply. I appreciate it. God bless you. I do have epilepsy and have been on different meds, but i'm trying to explore natural remedies.
There are many causes of epilepsy. In most cases the actual cause of your specific type of seizure may not be identifiable, but in most cases, with the proper medication cocktail, your seizure activity can be managed, or halted. It is important to have a neurologist who specializes in seizure disorders manage your treatment plan.

Use extreme caution if you decide to medicate yourself for any seizure disorder. Remember, your seizure activity can result in injury and/or death to someone close to you.

Dymes

Dec 11, 2016
I wanted to ask if anyone knows any natural remedies for the cure of epilepsy, specifically grand-mal seizures?
Check Him out. I go to him first for all ailments.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Did you look into Cannabis? I'm not sure it cures, but I have heard it can help prevent the seizures.

Dymes

Dec 11, 2016
Thank you very much for this video! I appreciate it very much.
I'm glad it helped. I'm no doctor, but if you have questions concerning the things he speak about I'm more than willing to help. I get how lost people can feel learning things like this so I'll dig for answers and try to help you navigate your health journey. Just message me

May 18, 2022
I'm glad it helped. I'm no doctor, but if you have questions concerning the things he speak about I'm more than willing to help. I get how lost people can feel learning things like this so I'll dig for answers and try to help you navigate your health journey. Just message me
Hello brother! Thank you so much for your time and comment. I appreciate the link you shared and would consider reaching out anytime I have a question. Thank you!

P

persistent

Hello brother! Thank you so much for your time and comment. I appreciate the link you shared and would consider reaching out anytime I have a question. Thank you!
Dymes posted a very good video and the main thing is to stay open minded and receptive to possibilities. Some other comments here are good too. I have seen people throw away the quick fixes traditional medicine offers with lethal results like JohnDB comments. Problem is few people are supporting the alternatives that Dymes posted and therefore the competition is limited and proven alternatives sometime are not promoted or discovered due to lack of support. I don't have any skin in the game but will put my two cents in. Dymes may already be aware of this but in addition to the video, and these are not people I affiliate with in any way, the Scientologists, use sauna for detoxing it may be something to consider. Another group that may have some good information are the Seventh Day Adventists but I have no certain insights as regards that group. My own situation is to avoid white sugar and use honey. I am thoroughly convinced there is a HUGE difference more so now than at the time I read the book 'Sugar Blues' by Duffy. I am also a nut nut. Like eggs, nuts come in a natural package if you don't mind the extra work for natures premium package. I generally buy Walnuts and Pecans halved at lowest price. They are somewhat contaminated from processing but if left to breathe seem ok. Another problem today is the plastic packaging contaminants and other chemicals the industry foists on us the unsuspecting guinea pigs. Dymes is on to a good thing. If you use white sugar use the B vitamins which the video supports and 'Sugar Blues' of 1975 also recommended. The meninges, i.e. brain barrier is supported by the B's supposedly. Stay open minded and realize there are a many that support quick fix and for certain conditions they are vital. Like opioid od and allergic reactions. Some time the devil deserves his due and there are no alternatives for remediation. Also with some heavy metal detoxing requirements this is possibly necessary. i.e. Quick fix

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Have you had an EEG recently? How often do you suffer a seizure? Do your friends know about your seizures? What medications have you been on and how effective are they? Have you been on the epilepsy.com website?