Any NRIs here?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Priyanka

May 6, 2016
What has been your experience growing up/living in a different country? Which culture do you relate to the most? How do you navigate feelings of not belonging to any particular country fully? Of course all this depends on the number of years spent as a NRI and the culture of the people that you spend most of your time with. I have experienced many different cultures but can't describe myself using only one.

Priyanka

May 6, 2016
Yes! Non-Resident Indian. But I guess the question applies to third culture kids as well.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Priyanka, are you a NRI?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm not a member of the NRA but are a strong believer in the Second Ammendment for the right of citizens to bear arms.

ChristianDad

Jul 4, 2017
Being a true christian the first priority is to love the Lord our God with all your heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength. I have been an NRI almost 30 years since i started working and then doing own small business. I was with my family and later become widower. No culture or mingling with different kind of people did not make any difference in me since God has protected me from all kind of ungodly and unwanted things.What is born of flesh is flesh and what is born of Spirit is Spirit. When we born of spirit then it is the responsibility of God to protect us from ungodly things and circumstances and we have to obey our heart and it is the temple of God of those who are born of spirit. When born of spirit we feel like we are a citizen of heaven and whatever earthly will not make any change in us. We have to think of heaven and one who dwells in it.