Any Piano Players out there to help a little church in need?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hperry924
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hperry924

Guest
Hello All,
God Day...
I am hoping to find someone out there that loves to play piano and would be willing to help out our little church. We recently lost our Pianist and I have been trying to find music for our church that is like having someone play piano there. We have a very small and mostly elderly congregation. I am one of the youngest (other than the few children there) and so I want this to be as seamless as possible until we are able to find someone to fill our position.

What I am looking for is someone willing to record specific songs and send them to me, wether on here or to my email.

We currently are in need of:

He Leadeth Me
Saviors, Like a Shepherd Lead us
When the Roll is called up Yonder

also need our Doxology--played at a fairly quick speed

If the Lord touches someone out there to help us out, I could provide the exact hymn music from our hymnal. Please let me know and I can attach that somehow! I have searched and most versions I have found online are just a little different from what is in our hymnals. :(
Thank You in advance from the entire congregation of Simpson Bible Church Kittanning, PA

God Bless