A
Ariel82
Guest
ok i'm bookmarking this for later reference....since its my blog I can do that kind of thing lol.
Home again, home again, jiggedy, jig!
So I have quite a library of books on Apologetics, which I collected during my time in Seminary, and under a pastor who is very interested in the topic.
I will start with the easier books and work my way up to the near impossible to read! LOL
1. Is God Just a Human Invention? And Seventeen Other Questions Raised by the New Atheists - Sean McDowell and Jonathan Morrow.
2. The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (with answers!) Mark Mittleberg
3. Does God Exist? The Debate between Theists and Atheists -JP Moreland and Kai Nielsen
4. Scaling the Secular City: A Defense of Christianity - JP Moreland
5.To Everyone An Answer: A Case for the Christian Worldview - Eds. Francis J. Beckwith, William Lane Craig, JP Moreland
6. Dialogical Apologetics: A Person Centered Approach to Christian Defense - David K. Clark.
7. Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics, 3 Ed. - William Lane Craig
8. On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision - William Lane Craig
9. Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith - Douglas Groothuis.
10. Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview - JP Moreland and William Lane Craig
There are a few more, but these are probably the best. Much better to study them then ask us questions, if the OP (who has gone missing, I heard??) is really serious about God and Jesus.
PS. Some Christians might also be interested in learning more on how to defend their faith to people who do not believe the Bible. This is only a stepping stone to the real truth, but necessary for some people!!