Any suggestions :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AyeAna

I’m not the type to vent. But right now I’m in a position that I don’t know what to do. I don’t have friends or family. I live with my parents but they are being so cruel to me. I’m going through depression and my mom hurts me with the things that have me depressed. I can’t talk to my dad at all I just tried and he never listens also treats me cold. I don’t know what to do anymore? I really need just someone to lean on someone to care. I’m so sorry for venting on here

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It seems you may have posted this in the wrong forum? Prayer or Family Forums may be more appropriate. Anyways, I hope you are able to find some support and a listening ear. Sometimes just being able to speak things out loud is helpful. Certainly holding everything in all the time is not healthy. Do you have a home church? Or attend any type of support groups?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I’m not the type to vent. But right now I’m in a position that I don’t know what to do. I don’t have friends or family. I live with my parents but they are being so cruel to me. I’m going through depression and my mom hurts me with the things that have me depressed. I can’t talk to my dad at all I just tried and he never listens also treats me cold. I don’t know what to do anymore? I really need just someone to lean on someone to care. I’m so sorry for venting on here
This is the section to make suggestions to improve the site, meaning not many people visit this area casually or looking to read. Which is why it was suggested above to post this somewhere more active.

Adding information could help advice as well. Are you too young to move out? Have a reason you're not financially able to? Or physically? Since that would be the most obvious solution unless there's something preventing you from doing so.

If you're depressed you'll need to get some professional help.
Have you always had depression? If so for how long? Or is it fairly new? Is there a specific reason that may have started it recently if it's new?
Providing some background can also help determine the type of advice given.
Have your parents always been this way? Or have they recently changed?

I've has depression for 30 years so I understand the difficulty in coping. I'd repost this in a more fitting, and busier, forum with that extra info added.
But moving out and seeking professional help will be your most obvious answers.

M

morefaithrequired

I suggest Suggestions sub-forum is not the one for you.

A

AyeAna

This is the section to make suggestions to improve the site, meaning not many people visit this area casually or looking to read. Which is why it was suggested above to post this somewhere more active.

Adding information could help advice as well. Are you too young to move out? Have a reason you're not financially able to? Or physically? Since that would be the most obvious solution unless there's something preventing you from doing so.

If you're depressed you'll need to get some professional help.
Have you always had depression? If so for how long? Or is it fairly new? Is there a specific reason that may have started it recently if it's new?
Providing some background can also help determine the type of advice given.
Have your parents always been this way? Or have they recently changed?

I've has depression for 30 years so I understand the difficulty in coping. I'd repost this in a more fitting, and busier, forum with that extra info added.
But moving out and seeking professional help will be your most obvious answers.
I’m sorry I will delete my post

A

AyeAna

It seems you may have posted this in the wrong forum? Prayer or Family Forums may be more appropriate. Anyways, I hope you are able to find some support and a listening ear. Sometimes just being able to speak things out loud is helpful. Certainly holding everything in all the time is not healthy. Do you have a home church? Or attend any type of support groups?

Thank you so much for your post I’m sorry for posting in the wrong place but I appreciate your message. Going to delete my post since members are getting upset. And during this time I really don’t need that. I’m new here and didn’t know.

A

AyeAna

And to improve the site they need friendlier members! Some people are new and don’t know! Sometimes some people are having a bad day and need some encouragement. Smh

M

morefaithrequired

And to improve the site they need friendlier members! Some people are new and don’t know! Sometimes some people are having a bad day and need some encouragement. Smh
smh Sydney Morning Herald?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Jeez sorry I will delete. So much for Christians. It was a mistake it was just in a time of need
I think he was attempting to be funny. Many on here don't know when it's inappropriate to attempt humor. It's not uncommon here for some reason.

A

AyeAna

I think he was attempting to be funny. Many on here don't know when it's inappropriate to attempt humor. It's not uncommon here for some reason.
Just going through what I’m going through just isn’t the time for that. Sometimes others don’t know what one is going through. Since I can’t delete this post I asked one of the administration to delete it. Since I’m unfamiliar with this.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you for that.. I’m deleting my account. I don’t know why people like you are on here if you are gonna treat someone like that.
Don't delete your account AyeAnna. You will find it of comfort for you at times and you will make some friends.

You may not have experienced that so far and at times will experience again. We all have. Just ignore and keep going. Hope you stay.😁

A

AyeAna

Don't delete your account AyeAnna. You will find it of comfort for you at times and you will make some friends.

You may not have experienced that so far and at times will experience again. We all have. Just ignore and keep going. Hope you stay.😁
Thank you so much for your comment. Just seems that I posted in the wrong section and I didn’t know it was for the website ideas. Just going through a hard time. I just don’t want problems why I asked if it was possible to delete my account. I have enough as it is. Thank you so much for your sweet comment it’s good to know there are good people out there. God bless you! 💛

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Just stay, repost your original in prayer tequests or family forums.
Whilst your waiting for replies just jump in at any thread and post.

Make some friends and enjoy yourself. Each one of us have issues or are going through something and dont always behave properly. You will learn to ignore it. It is a good site and you will find a few people you can communicate to.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Thank you so much for your comment. Just seems that I posted in the wrong section and I didn’t know it was for the website ideas. Just going through a hard time. I just don’t want problems why I asked if it was possible to delete my account. I have enough as it is. Thank you so much for your sweet comment it’s good to know there are good people out there. God bless you! 💛
No one was criticizing you over it. Simply helping you understand. Which is to your benefit, actually. Helping you to know where to avoid posting enables you to post in places where you may get more responses and and more help. And one guy that doesn't know when it's inappropriate to attempt humor. But even he wasn't being critical.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
People telling you you posted in the wrong forum was not to tell you off but to be helpful. You would get more replies if it were in the right forum. Some people are better at explaining that than others. That's all that has happened in this situation.

I was typing this when your post came up Sub. Looks like we are saying the same thing.😁

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
This doesn't tell much... Is it valid? Are you a Messianic and so you are rejected for your faith?

Cannot commit with this one side...

M

morefaithrequired

coming from someone who can use foul language....sorry sir...no credibility

M

morefaithrequired

Thank you for that.. I’m deleting my account. I don’t know why people like you are on here if you are gonna treat someone like that.
must be something in the air today. yet another over reaction