Anybody know cures for Chronic Sinus Problems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Forgiven66
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Forgiven66

Guest
I suffer from sinus problems pretty much year round. And missed my last two days of work because of this. My Doctor gave me some antiboitics for 30 days, but my body reacted badly to them, so after seeing another doctor yesterday (as my Doctor was off) so later that same day I had to go the emergency room, because of I couldn't keep anything in my stomach because of all the extra mucus/flim draining into it. So if anyone knows of cures for Sinus Problems please share. This was my third time in a year of going to the emergency room for this problem. It getting to be rather expensive.
Financially and physically.
 
GOD bless you. Wow, even my sinuses aren't that bad =(. Well, you could always try other antibiotics right? What about Allegra maybe? Or Claritin? You can also try apple cider vinegar. It's been used for approximately 154 years as a natural remedy. But you're suppose to take it BEFORE you get a sinus infection. The first start of a runny nose or itchy; watery eyes. There are a couple of ways to get the Vinegare in your system:
Put 1/8 to 1/4 of the vinegar in your cup a water and drink it throughout the day
Or swallow 2 tbsp of the vinegar without water
 
If they're due to floral allergens, my sister has found a perfect remedy. She buys local honey and eats a teaspoon or two a day. The honey is made from local flowers that her nasal passages don't like, and so by introducing her immune system to a different form of the pollen, she builds a better resistance to it. When she forgets to take it for a few days, her nose runs again and she gets stopped up.

If you smoke, stop it.

If your house is stuffy, turn on the AC and get the moisture out.

And then I heard the office ladies talking about a nasal cleanser that they use to keep congestion at bay, and it works for them alone. I couldn't tell you what it was though, but I believe you can get it over the counter.
 
I suffer from sinus problems pretty much year round. And missed my last two days of work because of this. My Doctor gave me some antiboitics for 30 days, but my body reacted badly to them, so after seeing another doctor yesterday (as my Doctor was off) so later that same day I had to go the emergency room, because of I couldn't keep anything in my stomach because of all the extra mucus/flim draining into it. So if anyone knows of cures for Sinus Problems please share. This was my third time in a year of going to the emergency room for this problem. It getting to be rather expensive.
Financially and physically.

If you will believe this, Jesus Christ can heal it immediately. And save you all of that money. Do you believe he can heal you my friend? The name of Jesus has power alone to heal you of your sickness, and you can have faith in his name to do it.

Many read the bible, but who believes it? And how strong is your faith in Jesus? ONLY BELIEVE!!
 
I suffer from sinus problems pretty much year round. And missed my last two days of work because of this. My Doctor gave me some antiboitics for 30 days, but my body reacted badly to them, so after seeing another doctor yesterday (as my Doctor was off) so later that same day I had to go the emergency room, because of I couldn't keep anything in my stomach because of all the extra mucus/flim draining into it. So if anyone knows of cures for Sinus Problems please share. This was my third time in a year of going to the emergency room for this problem. It getting to be rather expensive.
Financially and physically.

I'm actually suffering from the same since years. I had to take an off yesterday, because it had gotten extremely worse, all my sinuses were clogged to the extreme and I couldn't even stand straight. I had to go my doctor and he prescribed some stuff. I would suggest you use a nasal decongestant either in the form of drops or a spray prescribed by your doctor. It really works! The second thing I would suggest is putting a little bit of Vicks Vapor Rub in steaming water and inhale the steam with a towel over your head. I'd suggest you rather clear the sinus pathways by using a nasal decongestant first and then do this, because if your sinus paths are not clear, the steam will just go into your stomach instead of your sinuses and cause your tummy to hurt. That is what my doctor had told me and it's true. The third thing I've heard about a lot is the Netipot,
Neti pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , I've never really used it, but it has some great reviews from people all over that have used it.
I hope this helps.


Love in Christ

Clement :)
 
Last edited:
Garlic is a fantastic thing, before they had modern medicine they used it for almost everything. don't get the garlic capsules they hardly have any of the real thing in them and are huge waste of money and don't do any good.

I like to avoid refined man-made medicines when I can, Garlic is also an antibiotic as well as cocoa-nut oil. it boosts the immune system, there is a big list of what it does.
 
I'm actually suffering from the same since years. I had to take an off yesterday, because it had gotten extremely worse, all my sinuses were clogged to the extreme and I couldn't even stand straight. I had to go my doctor and he prescribed some stuff. I would suggest you use a nasal decongestant either in the form of drops or a spray prescribed by your doctor. It really works! The second thing I would suggest is putting a little bit of Vicks Vapor Rub in steaming water and inhale the steam with a towel over your head. I'd suggest you rather clear the sinus pathways by using a nasal decongestant first and then do this, because if your sinus paths are not clear, the steam will just go into your stomach instead of your sinuses and cause your tummy to hurt. That is what my doctor had told me and it's true. The third thing I've heard about a lot is the Netipot,
Neti pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , I've never really used it, but it has some great reviews from people all over that have used it.
I hope this helps.


Love in Christ

Clement :)
YAY clement!
I wanted to say neti pot as well.:)
I battle sinus issues because my soft palate does not close when eating, so food is always going into my sinuses.
The netipot has been the best remidy I have found.
I like to mix a mild salt water solution, then pour into my sinuses letting the solution rince out my sinuses.
At the first sign of any irritation, I do this and I havnt had any problems since. :)
God bless.
pickles