Oh Man! Straight to Hell. Do not pass "GO." Do not collect $200. LOLoh no!!! i never noticed it!!!
![]()
Oh Man! Straight to Hell. Do not pass "GO." Do not collect $200. LOLoh no!!! i never noticed it!!!
![]()
Oh Man! Straight to Hell. Do not pass "GO." Do not collect $200. LOL
Oh Man! Straight to Hell. Do not pass "GO." Do not collect $200. LOL
seriously who are they?
sad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
I recognized Billy Grahams daughter and James Robison. Have no idea who the others are.
I've listened to Robison. I like him...and I like Beth Moore, who sometimes does a sermon on his show...maybe on Tuesdays?
Haven't watched her for a long time because I just don't turn on the tv often any more.
I never heard anything bad in their teachings.
Can't say about Grahams daughter though, but think I read a book by her a long time ago...
I dunno. I think one of them might be a younger Jessie Duplantis???
THAT is HILARIOUS!!! Almost made the cereral milk come out my nose. Warn a person when you're going to be that funny. Oh,and its totally true btw!
Haha, thanks brother, I study this stuff alot to be able to see behind the signs, of course some users will ridicule this, but the fact is J robison is a mason and went to meet the pope to be part of the one world church and come back to the mother church (the Babylon harlot church of revelation). These preachers sell out for money and fame and most are not from God....they preach a watered down gospel....
They're all false teachers. The point on the picture on my part was to show how false teachers mark anything they do with occult symbols.One is Max Lucado. He makes extremely dangerous movies.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLP2K5X2nOiFPBEdmvH-1DoHgq4R2mhd3E&v=2gBhqpNyMVY
Gee..... since everything we say is judging does that mean I can't mention that ALL of them are in the ecumenical movement & we can't discuss what a "gatherer" is?