anyone can answer...

  • Thread starter Thread starter meems
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

meems

Guest
who does God say you are?
 

Attachments

  • quote-though-heaven-be-given-us-freely-yet-we-must-contend-for-it-whatsoever-thy-hand-findeth-to.jpg
    quote-though-heaven-be-given-us-freely-yet-we-must-contend-for-it-whatsoever-thy-hand-findeth-to.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
For a start, a sinner: 'All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God' (Romans 3.13).

The wonder is that He has also provided sinners with a Savior, if they will believe in him: John 3.16 (which I expect you know).

Blessings.
 
well I guess I meant who he says you are in a sense of what he tells you, for example, worshiper,prophetic, healing hands...
 
I see; Paul says in Ephesians 4.11, 'And He gave some apostles, etc...' and he list various functions within the early church; this was at a time when the Bible was not yet complete.

We can and should all seek to be true worshipers, through the Lord Jesus by the Spirit of God.
 
God says, I am a sinner saved by grace, a light in a dark place, a humble servant, and a child of the Most High.
 
God says that i'm his son, "a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation..."
God bless you