Anyone else on here media geeks like me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 12, 2018
honestly, literally anything lol Hunger Games, Star Wars, LOTR, Narnia, Anime, Avatar TLAB, you name it, i've seen it/love it and/or want to see it/love it :giggle::geek:

T

Tinuviel

I'm a huge LotR fan, and like Narnia pretty well as well! I'm not sure what a "media geek" is supposed to be, though.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I like games but I'd rather play with people i know and stuff it's just not the same lol. I like some movies and netflix is the goat but i think I'm pretty picky about stuff i watch except for anime i just watch most anime if it's appropriate (that's removing a lot of anime) like you guys said narnia is cool i never really got into LotR though. And music is cool i like so many different genre's too so i can listen to most types of music but still picky, I'm picky with almost everything. And books hmmm i wanna get into books but I don't think I'll ever really get into normal books but like Christian books i like i still haven't finished pilgrims progress i totally need to, but for the most part i stick to the educational stuff. But my mains are definitely games and anime that's what i grew up on so that's just how it is ig. Maybe I'm just a total nerd 😋

T

Tinuviel

What Genres? i personally like Sci-Fi and Fantasy a lot, though i have read a couple really good Autobiographies
Tough question lol. Classics...I guess? Not as in the classicist era, (shudder), but books that are considered classics. My latest reads have been Tennyson, Tolkien, Austen, Laura Ingalls Wilder, and Shakespeare. The ones considered by those in my age group to be boring :p

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Video games yaaay
Well yea I play world of warcraft.. used to play warface, farcry but meh gets really boring.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Movies, games and book nerds you say? Tinuviel.... i think we've made another friend. :).... speaking of avatar... i watched the last air bender years ago... what bout legend of korra?

Jun 12, 2018
Movies, games and book nerds you say? Tinuviel.... i think we've made another friend. :).... speaking of avatar... i watched the last air bender years ago... what bout legend of korra?
lol i didn't care for korra, it just didn't feel the same y'know? in the original show each nation go its own season in the spotlight and i liked all the different cultures and stuff, but in korra its all kinda meshed together and you can def tell its not the same writers on it

Jun 12, 2018
I like games but I'd rather play with people i know and stuff it's just not the same lol. I like some movies and netflix is the goat but i think I'm pretty picky about stuff i watch except for anime i just watch most anime if it's appropriate (that's removing a lot of anime) like you guys said narnia is cool i never really got into LotR though. And music is cool i like so many different genre's too so i can listen to most types of music but still picky, I'm picky with almost everything. And books hmmm i wanna get into books but I don't think I'll ever really get into normal books but like Christian books i like i still haven't finished pilgrims progress i totally need to, but for the most part i stick to the educational stuff. But my mains are definitely games and anime that's what i grew up on so that's just how it is ig. Maybe I'm just a total nerd 😋
what kind of anime do you like? like more darker or more fantastic and peppy? i could recommend you some books as well if youre interested

Jun 12, 2018
Tough question lol. Classics...I guess? Not as in the classicist era, (shudder), but books that are considered classics. My latest reads have been Tennyson, Tolkien, Austen, Laura Ingalls Wilder, and Shakespeare. The ones considered by those in my age group to be boring :p
yeah lol i like the classics too, The Time Machine, A Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Oliver Twist, etc. i also really want to read Frankenstein because i've heard its less scary and more sad, especially if you know the author's background

T

Tinuviel

yeah lol i like the classics too, The Time Machine, A Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Oliver Twist, etc. i also really want to read Frankenstein because i've heard its less scary and more sad, especially if you know the author's background
Dickens! I forgot him. He's definitely a fav too. I loved A Tale of Two Cities, even if I did bawl at the end of it. And I read A Christmas Carol every year at the appropriate season :). I begged off Frankenstein in school...so I wouldn't know. Even "understanding the author's background" it was still too scary for me :p

Jun 12, 2018
Dickens! I forgot him. He's definitely a fav too. I loved A Tale of Two Cities, even if I did bawl at the end of it. And I read A Christmas Carol every year at the appropriate season :). I begged off Frankenstein in school...so I wouldn't know. Even "understanding the author's background" it was still too scary for me :p
lol havent read A Tale Of Two Cities yet, might have to give that one a read.