Anyone from Kentucky ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BethanyNichole
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I lived in Clarksville, TN for 3 years on the border with Hopkinsville, KY when I was permanent party in Ft. Campbell. Both states are quite scenic. The prettiest state I have lived in was Maine but my 8 years there were horrific. I lived in Michigan for 27 years, mostly in Detroit. I am currently living in Orlando and have lived in Florida off and on for 22 years. I plan on relocating to Honolulu next spring for a new adventure and start on life.

Yes they are beautiful states, I like Tennessee a lot too. I'm more a south person than I am north though. Honolulu sounds fantastic.
 
I'm from Indiana. My mom's family is from Kentucky, toward the southeastern part.
 
Born in Indiana - married life in Kentucky - currently live in Florida and my ex-husband moved to Wyoming about as far apart as we could get. He recently passed away and there were no hard feelings even after the divorce he remarried and had children. I stayed single and had one daughter.
 
My friend lives in Paris, Kentucky.
He once told me that one way to tell if you are from Kentucky or not is the way you pronounce 'Louisville'.

I once made a round trip from Michigan to Florida and passed through Kentucky twice and thought it was a beautiful place.
 
My friend lives in Paris, Kentucky.
He once told me that one way to tell if you are from Kentucky or not is the way you pronounce 'Louisville'.

And how is that? lol I've heard people pronounce it differently here.
 
[video=youtube;D8ub2ydpkxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ub2ydpkxc[/video]
 
people my grandma used to work with would bug her about "how is it pronounced", funny their ways weren't right and they said it the same way when I went to trade school in Tennessee.
 
I was born in KY. I remember as a kid going to Bowling Green to visit some lake. We went pretty often.
 
I have never been there,but i have posted something there before. In 2011,posted some documents to Berea college for admission consideration.