Anyone from Nebraska?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I'm moving to the Omaha area of Nebraska in less than 2 weeks because my husband accepted a position there for his job. I've never lived anywhere else in my life than here in Colorado. I'm a little freaked out.

I don't really know anyone at all in NE, and I was hoping to have some friends that may be close!

B

bluebirdchaser

Sorry to say, no. I am in the midwest though. Lovely place. Good seasonal changes. I hope that this move brings all sorts of good things for you! Praying for you in this. Happy to meet you :)

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Thanks, BluebirdChaser. I hope I have some luck. Though, after being a member here for years and years, it seems like Nebraska is a state I don't see many people from in here.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
C'mon... There has got to be SOMEONE from there!!!