Anyone from Northern Ireland

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

42ladyluck

Hi Im Karen and Im new here. Say Hi please

H

HMSROYALPRINCESS

Hi, Karen! Welcome! Sorry dear, I'm not from beautiful Ireland although I've always wanted 2 visit!! I hope u meet truly godly friends here. :)

42ladyluck

Thank you so much for ur kind welcome. Looking forward to meeting lots of new and exciting godly people :D

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Hey Karen, welcome to CC! I'm not from Ireland either, but would love to visit there someday as well :D I pray you're having a blessed weekend! :)

42ladyluck

Thank you so much. xx

B

boop

im new here to, and from ireland :D

Apr 14, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat, Karen. God bless.

P.S. I am not from Northern Ireland either.

Z

Zhenya

Hi
I'm from N.Ireland just north of Belfast
Zx

W

wwjd_kilden

Hi and welcome

I'm not from Northern Ireland either, but I do live in Scotland now. I really want to go and see The Giants Causeway some day. :)

C

CoooCaw

orange, right?? lol

C

CoooCaw

actually from where you are you could do it in a weekend
there is a very good bus service in n ireland and B&Bs and youth hostels

Hi and welcome

I'm not from Northern Ireland either, but I do live in Scotland now. I really want to go and see The Giants Causeway some day. :)

B

bracha

HELLO DEAR KAREN.I AM A NIGERIAN.YOU ARE WELCOME WE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST.

W

wwjd_kilden

actually from where you are you could do it in a weekend
there is a very good bus service in n ireland and B&Bs and youth hostels
I know, :) but the ferries are super expensive :S Looking for a good sail and rail offer.

A

alexcochin

hi Karen,

Welcome to CC!!

I was living in Dublin for about 3 years ago.. :) So a liitle bit of Irish here!!

God bless!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Tronalda, Some of the Threads you will find are older ones and the person may not still be active. Since you are new, this is something you will get used to doing, checking the posting date. You'll get the hang of it! In this case the OP, Original Poster, hasn't been around here for a few years. God bless:)(y)