ANYONE HAD GOD WINK AT THEM???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iRocChrist

SO I WAS READING OVER IN THE SINGLES FORUM-->YUP IM SINGLE LOL...AND A MEMBER NAMED GRACE HAD A GREAT STORY! IT'S THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF GOD WINKING AT YOU!! FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR HE HAS!!! CHECK IT OUT!

I shared this story once in the chat....but worth shareing again since you made that comment :)

My youth group did a dating forum thingy once where we could ask questiond of a few marred couples etc..

one person asked out youth pastor how he knew Darlene was the one for him.

He went on to say that they had been dating for over a year and he KNEW she was ready to get married. (guys, mental note here.....she will almost always be ready before you will..lol)
He was feeling a bit insecure about finances, and all that sort of logical stuff.

He had been feeling very overwhelmed by the whole thing. He did not want to be rushed into something that he may not be ready for...nor did he want to wait and possibly lose Darlene.

They went for a hike one day and stopped at an overlook. Dave was VERY taken with Gods beauty in nature....and just stood there and silently prayed..*God!!!!...I DO NOT know what to do! I feel just crazy about this situation. If Darlene is the woman for me....and you want me to marry her then you better just hit me over the head or something because I am just not hearing from you!*

......10 seconds later a tree branch fell out of the tree right onto his head. :)

The next day he went and bought a ring and proposed. :)
IF YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT MORE OF GOD'S WINKS GO HERE.... http://www.whengodwinks.com/

YOU CAN EVEN SHARE SOME OF YOUR WINKS WITH ME...I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!!

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

haha awsome :D

Dec 12, 2009
aww, that was so sweet!!!

L

lzmb

hello,GOD BLESS U all

B

Brendishy

hahaha!, I really like it!, thanks
Be blessed!

R

RubberDuckie

hahahaha wow! Amazing story! Thanks for sharing!

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

i have a story simular i was laying there praisinng god thanking him for everything he has givin me and and then i was like "you know what? i am going to take a picture of you [God]" and suddenly a verse popped in my head "with the faith of a mustard seed you can move the mountains" so i was like "ohkay.. here i go!!" i then aimed my camra phone at the sky at took a picture and in the picture you can see a face!!!" i was freakin out!! before i had prayed about problems of condridciting my self and that really demolished it

R

RubberDuckie

i have a story simular i was laying there praisinng god thanking him for everything he has givin me and and then i was like "you know what? i am going to take a picture of you [God]" and suddenly a verse popped in my head "with the faith of a mustard seed you can move the mountains" so i was like "ohkay.. here i go!!" i then aimed my camra phone at the sky at took a picture and in the picture you can see a face!!!" i was freakin out!! before i had prayed about problems of condridciting my self and that really demolished it
wow! that is amazing!!!! Haha do you still have the pic? Maybe you could upload it to CC! :D