Anyone have an opinion on why Hillary Clinton didn’t run?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
After running in 2016, one would think Hillary would have wanted to run in more in 2020 after the result of the 2016 election, yet she didn't. And Biden who didn't even attempt to seek his party's nomination in 2016 runs in 2020.

So does anyone have an opinion on why Hillary didn't run this time?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Biden's son had just died in the spring of 2015, and he was very distraught over it - wears rosary beads ((not a microphone lol)) on his wrist to this day in remembrance of him. i think this is why he didn't put in a bid then - he has run several times in the past, and a VP is a natural candidate after any 2-term president.

Clinton has aged and given the way she was demonized by the R gang beginning in 2015 and still to this day, i'd say her chances weren't great of winning - so why spend the tens of millions of dollars it takes to become any kind of serious candidate when all she would be doing is essentially siphoning support away from another member of her D gang.

Gore didn't run again even tho he had actually won the 2000 election

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Capture.PNG

oh my apologies @Al-Tekoa i guess i forgot which section this was in. i should have replied with baseless sensational conspiracies instead of facts.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Clinton has aged and given the way she was demonized by the R gang beginning in 2015 and still to this day, i'd say her chances weren't great of winning
I seen her giving an interview at a conference she was attending and she looked great. She actually won the popular vote during the election with Trump. I was wondering how the Republicans could say that she couldn't' have won this time they really believed the election was rigged. If it was rigged they could have gotten Micky Mouse elected.

You are probably right on about Biden not running due to the loss of his son.

I thought Gore won until he arbitrarily conceded the election that night. While they say that conceding is not binding in an election, in the real world I would prefer not to have a Commander in Chief that just summarily surrenders.

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 223033

oh my apologies @Al-Tekoa i guess i forgot which section this was in. i should have replied with baseless sensational conspiracies instead of facts.
Still fuming over how I lambasted you for your earlier eye rolling ‘Orange Man Bad’ vitriol ?!

You need to let it rest PH – in time the sting will fade !

Just to console you a bit tho check this out:

Screenshot (29).png

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
not really
she got tired and wanted to walk maybe. Why dont you just ask her?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I thought Gore won until he arbitrarily conceded the election that night. While they say that conceding is not binding in an election, in the real world I would prefer not to have a Commander in Chief that just summarily surrenders.

IIRC he called Bush & conceded when projections were showing he lost, then called Bush back and rescinded his concession when it turned out the vote was too close to call -- sued for recount in the state, and Bush counter-sued, with the case eventually going to the supreme court, who, deciding in Bush's favor, forced Fla to stop recounting and use the last official tally, which gave Bush the state's electoral votes and the white house.

it's interesting that Gore could have pressed the courts with more lawsuits at that time but didn't - he decided it was best for the nation that the 6 weeks or so of uncertainty and litigation over the election didn't go on any longer, because it was undermining the core trust in the democratic process of free & fair elections. in this case at least, we had a statesman who put the nation's interests ahead of his personal interests.

nothing like what's going on today tho; no state was as close as Fla in 2000 this year, and Trump would have to overturn the results of 3 or 4 states, getting rid of some million fairly cast ballots, to undo 2020.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
After running in 2016, one would think Hillary would have wanted to run in more in 2020 after the result of the 2016 election, yet she didn't. And Biden who didn't even attempt to seek his party's nomination in 2016 runs in 2020.

She's too busy trying to stay alive. She owes big money to powerful people after the last election, and so who's going to fund her this time? She wasn't supposed to lose.

She apparently tried to cut a deal with Trump's team, but they said no. So now she's gonna have to face the music when it is revealed where all the bodies are buried... :)

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Jun 18, 2020
i am fully aware that facts and rational arguments have little chance of altering the views of his sycophants.
I took your measure early on PH; ‘Orange Man Bad!’ verging on hysteria is all you have.

J

Johnjo

I took your measure early on PH; ‘Orange Man Bad!’ verging on hysteria is all you have.
Now Al, (or Ay-ell as we say around these parts😁) don’t con us. That “Orange Man” chant was funny the first time, but some people just don’t know when to stop.

Jun 18, 2020
Now Al, (or Ay-ell as we say around these parts😁) don’t con us. That “Orange Man” chant was funny the first time, but some people just don’t know when to stop.
Since it's your sole 'argument' - it's the only source i can quote.

If you think hard about it (i know it'll hurt...) you'll see the logic my little dull witted friend.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

The Clinton foundation is affiliated with the Dominion voting machines.

The fraud would be too obvious if she ran. :p

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

She supposedly has serious mental health issues. Google is getting pretty controlled, can't even find the articles any more.

From what I remember, she has episodes where she can control facial twitches and has trouble walking at times. She possibly fell and has permanent brain damage.

Maybe Parkinson's disease?!?!

https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...ton-Parkinsons-collapse-memorial-cough-doctor

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
"While appearing on the radio show KABC in the Morning, the former Loveline host said he was “gravely concerned not just about [Clinton’s] health, but her health care” and accused her doctors of providing her “a 1950s level of care,” remarks that were widely covered in the right-wing blogosphere. Pinsky also argued that the glasses Clinton wore after her 2012 concussion indicate that she is suffering from brain damage."

After commenting on Clinton's Health, Dr. Drew's show was cancelled.

https://www.vulture.com/2016/08/dr-drew-canceled-after-hillary-health-remarks.html

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/08/18/dr-drew-hillary-clinton-health/

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

kinda

Jun 26, 2013