Anyone have an opinion on why Hillary Clinton didn’t run?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Something is seriously wrong with her.

Well, she did suffer a TBI in December 2012. As a result of that fall, when she did appear before Congress in 2013 wearing medically prescribed glasses due to the neurological injury she suffered. Neurological injuries do not necessarily infer loss of cognitive abilities. It is more an injury to the hardware rather than the software.

In your video what you are seeing, the head jerking backwards, is in part due to being exposed to an external EMP (electromagnetic pulse) and in part, mostly her attempts to cover up what she doesn't understand had happened.

Anyone who hasn't heard about how you could get free cokes out of coke machines with electronic coin/bill counters probably isn't familiar with an EMP and how it works. And without understanding that peripheral nerves have a protective sheathing surrounding them then it would be impossible for them to make the connection how using an EMP device could trigger a response in one person without having any effect on those surrounding them.

If you view her expression from the front you will see that for no apparent reason she immediately closes her eyes, followed by the typical fight or flight response as she pulls her head backwards.

It is like when Rudy farted during the hearing, his response was the 'nobody noticed it" reaction and keep talking, but her response was if Rudy looked down at his chair and then moving his butt as if to reproduce the sound that was heard, but then again he unexplained head movement was seen not heard.

A top spokesperson for Donald Trump claimed Thursday that Hillary Clinton has brain damage that impairs her ability to communicate.
Is that why Trump used a spokesperson to communicate what his position on the subject was?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Well, she did suffer a TBI in December 2012. As a result of that fall, when she did appear before Congress in 2013 wearing medically prescribed glasses due to the neurological injury she suffered. Neurological injuries do not necessarily infer loss of cognitive abilities. It is more an injury to the hardware rather than the software.

In your video what you are seeing, the head jerking backwards, is in part due to being exposed to an external EMP (electromagnetic pulse) and in part, mostly her attempts to cover up what she doesn't understand had happened.

Anyone who hasn't heard about how you could get free cokes out of coke machines with electronic coin/bill counters probably isn't familiar with an EMP and how it works. And without understanding that peripheral nerves have a protective sheathing surrounding them then it would be impossible for them to make the connection how using an EMP device could trigger a response in one person without having any effect on those surrounding them.

If you view her expression from the front you will see that for no apparent reason she immediately closes her eyes, followed by the typical fight or flight response as she pulls her head backwards.

It is like when Rudy farted during the hearing, his response was the 'nobody noticed it" reaction and keep talking, but her response was if Rudy looked down at his chair and then moving his butt as if to reproduce the sound that was heard, but then again he unexplained head movement was seen not heard.

Is that why Trump used a spokesperson to communicate what his position on the subject was?

I would like to stay clear from politcal debates, as just commenting on the reason of why Hillary Clinton didn't run this year.

My political leanings were Libertarian, but switched to a more Monarchist/Libertarian view, if that's even possible. Could hardly force people to believe in Christ, so that's where the Libertarian view kicks in.

Jesus allows everyone on earth to decide for their self, but at the end, let King Jesus rule!

Isn't that what Christians are? Don't they want the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to reign supreme in their lives? Which is Monarchist by definition I believe.

I'm sorry your political leader didn't win, if that was the case. There is already to much political division, don't want add an fuel to the fire.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
I would like to stay clear from politcal debates,
I only posted the question to see if anyone would mention "and they shall be 'one flesh" written in Genesis 2:24 since the 22nd Amendment limits the number of times a 'person' can be elected as President. I hear you about staying clear from political debates.

I'm sorry your political leader didn't win, if that was the case.
I was disenfranchised over 30 years ago, but I follow the Constitution, not the person per say.

There is already to much political division, don't want add an fuel to the fire.

Dec 11, 2020
She was under a grand jury indictment & had filed a appeal to have all charges dismissed. The plan was for her to be Biden's VP & he was waiting for the result of the appeal. That's why it took so long for him to announce his running mate, The appeal was denied. So he chose the backup, Kamala.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
She was under a grand jury indictment & had filed a appeal to have all charges dismissed. The plan was for her to be Biden's VP & he was waiting for the result of the appeal. That's why it took so long for him to announce his running mate, The appeal was denied. So he chose the backup, Kamala.
Being subpoenaed to appear before a Grand Jury is not the same as being indicted by a Grand Jury. Got a source. (Not saying she isn't but don't see it but that doesn't mean that they don't have it hidden.)

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
After running in 2016, one would think Hillary would have wanted to run in more in 2020 after the result of the 2016 election, yet she didn't. And Biden who didn't even attempt to seek his party's nomination in 2016 runs in 2020.

So does anyone have an opinion on why Hillary didn't run this time?

S

SophieT

I would like to stay clear from politcal debates, as just commenting on the reason of why Hillary Clinton didn't run this year.

My political leanings were Libertarian, but switched to a more Monarchist/Libertarian view, if that's even possible. Could hardly force people to believe in Christ, so that's where the Libertarian view kicks in.

Jesus allows everyone on earth to decide for their self, but at the end, let King Jesus rule!

Isn't that what Christians are? Don't they want the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to reign supreme in their lives? Which is Monarchist by definition I believe.

I'm sorry your political leader didn't win, if that was the case. There is already to much political division, don't want add an fuel to the fire.
God save us from political leaders, right? Rather than monarchy, that would be Theocracy if referring to government. Israel was a Theocracy until they demanded a king.

But I understand what you are saying

S

SophieT

That would depend upon your party afflliation. :whistle:
Actually it would depend on the ability of a person to reason and understand that type of garbage does not help.

And of course it is not true. But children we be children. :whistle:

K

KT88

Didn't get an endorsement from Forrest Gump?

Dec 2, 2020
Because she can barely walk without stumbling down stairs?
That's my theory why she didn't run....

Oct 25, 2020
I am from the UK and very international in my outlook. What we are seeing in the USA is absolutely shameful.

You don't know what you have until it is taken away from you.

You shall know them by their fruits. We have been shown mercy, grace and forgiveness by our heavenly father and like Jesus we are expected to behave like that. Christian life is all about maturing in Christ and growing up.. and becoming more like Him in character. If you can't see that in the person that says it all.

As Christians we should be looking for evidenced based information and they are a lot of good experts who have tremendous integrity and might not be my kind of Christian BUT that doesn't give me the right to CLAIM I am the only right kind of Christian... how dare I judge the soul of another human being as the only true judge is Jesus!! But God has said their fruits will give me the discernment I need to choose wisely. Please note God's image in all of us as HE is our creator.

So just because someone claims to be a christian and supports all the policies I like but their fruit and character says otherwise there must be a warning bell in my mind. WORDS MATTER as it leads to thoughts and then actions and habits and CHARACTER.

Someone can be honest and full of integrity but have different beliefs or policies doesn't mean I have to DEMONISE them but my responsibility is look at the overall CHARACTER of the person and the servanthood of the person. I am extremely imperfect and so are all our political systems and all of us. HENCE WE ALL NEED JESUS DESPERATELY TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY HIM.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven Matthew 5 1-3

DON'T LET GOOD BE THE ENEMEY OF PERFECT!