Anyone in Houston care to fellowship?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

regularguy858

Jun 20, 2017
I was just wondering if anyone in Houston would like to fellowship some time? We could all go eat, play cards, Monopoly, Risk, Pente or whatever y'all like. Thanks!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I was just wondering if anyone in Houston would like to fellowship some time? We could all go eat, play cards, Monopoly, Risk, Pente or whatever y'all like. Thanks!
With no one knowing you, the chances that anyone would willingly meet you in person are extremely slim. And those that would i'd be leery of. Getting to a point where someone would be willing to meet you in person, from online, can take months, at best.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to CC! The best way to get to know others and for them to know you is to continue to reply to threads. This is a great place to make new friends! So if you see a topic that interests you, comment and let us know your thoughts. Some threads are older than others, but that’s ok. Some topics need to be revisited anyway! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

regularguy858

Jun 20, 2017
With no one knowing you, the chances that anyone would willingly meet you in person are extremely slim. And those that would i'd be leery of. Getting to a point where someone would be willing to meet you in person, from online, can take months, at best.
Thank you for your comment, but I don't agree. I don't think it'd take months. When I say "anyone", I'm talking about several people not just one person where we can all meet in a public setting and eat and fellowship. We could go play miniature golf, laser tag, etc.

regularguy858

Jun 20, 2017
Welcome to CC! The best way to get to know others and for them to know you is to continue to reply to threads. This is a great place to make new friends! So if you see a topic that interests you, comment and let us know your thoughts. Some threads are older than others, but that’s ok. Some topics need to be revisited anyway! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thank you Melita for the well wishes! I am trying to comment more often, but sometimes life gets in the way! lol