Anyone want to start a bible study group with me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2017
Im up for doing Romans! :D

Apr 6, 2017
Thank you for all your input everyone! After reading your comments I agree we should do it in a chat group. The chat group is called "Youth Bible Study". I was thinking of maybe making some rules and letting everyone have some time to join the chat group and then start. Because most of you like the idea of doing Romans, I think that is what we will do! Thanks again everyone! :)

Oct 10, 2017
Im so happy to be part of this!!! :D

Apr 6, 2017
Does everyone know how to find and join chat groups?

Oct 10, 2017
i think i joined it already i could very much be wrong :D

Feb 7, 2015
How do you invite people to a chat group?
You could start a thread inviting them. Or send out PM's. (But, the way your particular group is set up, they have to first contact you, and you add them.)

Apr 6, 2017
You could start a thread inviting them. Or send out PM's. (But, the way your particular group is set up, they have to first contact you, and you add them.)
So should I change it from Invite Only to Moderated or Public?

T

Tinuviel

Invite only is great, if we can figure out how to invite :p

Apr 6, 2017
If you would like to join just post on this thread that you would like to join and I will invite you to the chat group! :)

T

Tinuviel

If you would like to join just post on this thread that you would like to join and I will invite you to the chat group! :)
I would like to join, please :)

Apr 6, 2017
(Update) I sent invites to most people who have commented on this thread. If I missed you or you just now saw this thread then let me know and I will invite you to the chat group.