Most people think of Scripture as being quite a stretch? What world do you live in, sir? In most people's minds God's existence is evident as Helen Keller showed us when she said that she had always believed in a Creator even before she learned to communicate with the outside world and its human cultures.
Guys, I'm guessing this one's a poe. He's just here to show you how wrong you are by posting something as crazy as what he perceives when he looks into Scripture. He's likely not a Christian. That would be my guess.
Exactly that, you are just guessing and attempting to make something up in your own minds about who I am. Not asking.. No one here seems to have made any serious response after I make valid points. It must hurt to have so much pride that you can not even admit to that. Something seriously wrong here Christians.
This forum is more of a shoot first and ask questions later type of group. Are any of you really what you make yourself's out to be? I came here in peace and you made a mockery out of me. This does not say much about the Christian faith if this is how you behave and think. You literally feed from each other pretending.
I was in hopes that this was going to be a more serious discussion instead of a trash and bash group of thugs. But there you have it. You are what you are and it is what it is.