Apocalypse is here. Now.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Moved here from BDF. Just more appropriate here.
This should have remained in Bible Discussion Forum.


Richard, by your own admission:


I know what I have seen and experienced in my life and wanted to share some truth of the matter.

I have not made reference to scripture directly. Please do not twist my words.

this isn't about the Bible, it's about what you "experienced" -- and in another post you made here, when Peter asked you where you got these ideas, whether from some media, or by prophecy or a vision, you said:

I lived it.

so if this is your personal travel blog or diary, why do you really think it belongs in the "Bible discussion" section?
you don't even claim that it's revelation -- you claimed to have been there, witnessing what you wrote in the OP.

unless you want to clarify some of that .. ?
it does seem right that this thread doesn't belong in the place where we talk about the Bible. just quoting random passages doesn't make it belong there either.
 
I am sharing scripture. Is that not what you wanted from me? This group twisted my words and made false statement against me. You wanted Biblical reference, I provided it and was ignored and made fun of. Now that I provide sound doctrine, you still deny me of my faith in God and Jesus.

From what I am seeing here, there are a vast multitude of sects, religious groups, people of individual faith and beliefs. For whatever reason, as usual I am being narrowed out.

This website is Christian Chat but there seems to be a multitude of interference from all sects.

Jesus taught us to be kind, loving, caring, forgiving and to tell the truth. I seen little of that nor did I feel much of that here.

This thread was removed from the main discussion forum and placed into "Conspiracy and Corruption".. So, you tell me what's going on here....

What you choose to believe is your own accord.

People here are making light of the KJB and CJB. I will call you on your words and am requesting clarification of what your actual thoughts are of both King James Bible and Complete Jewish Bible. The term "pseudo" is being used very lightly as far as I am concerned. This is very disconcerting to say the least...

pseu·do
ˈso͞odō/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]




Your Bible extracts do not tie in with anything, what point are you making with them, if they are not an attack on people on this site and thread?: I stick to using the term Pseudo Jewish because that is what it is. English speaking Jews use straight English translations of the Old Testament Scriptures, known as the TANAKH. The only differences there are to the standard Christian Bible is that there is no New Testament and the Old Testament books are arranged differently. The one you are using has transliterations of Hebrew names and terms which are entirely irrelevant to the content as they add nothing to it. You still haven't answered my question as to why you are on this site. By using this Bible version I suspect you are a member of some sort of Messianic congregation. Question is which Messiah do you really follow?
 
First Richard1976
You are a false prophet that lies
Secondly...
What you gonna do?
Hide...
And get a girlfriend to come up in CC and defend you like you good...all the while forcing decent people to be kind to you
When all the while...you are still...
A false prophet!
I am lol sorry........
 
Thank God for my 2 best friends who are walking bibles I can laugh at choo lol
 
Your Bible extracts do not tie in with anything, what point are you making with them, if they are not an attack on people on this site and thread?: I stick to using the term Pseudo Jewish because that is what it is. English speaking Jews use straight English translations of the Old Testament Scriptures, known as the TANAKH. The only differences there are to the standard Christian Bible is that there is no New Testament and the Old Testament books are arranged differently. The one you are using has transliterations of Hebrew names and terms which are entirely irrelevant to the content as they add nothing to it. You still haven't answered my question as to why you are on this site. By using this Bible version I suspect you are a member of some sort of Messianic congregation. Question is which Messiah do you really follow?

Sweet Tanaka
Try living with a false prophet
That now...
Only since he was caught. ..
Oh now he is a Saint... because he was CAUGHT in his wrong
Spare me please!!!!!!!
 
Some men take the Lord for granted!
In secret....
Remorse is of the heart!
We all sin
Yes we do!

But I have seen to many sinners only be saints

when they are caught!
When they are caught
Sinners portray themselves to be saints
Hallelujah
it's true!
But laugh Good Children
Laugh and carry on at these people it's true!
 
Last edited:
I am sharing scripture. Is that not what you wanted from me? This group twisted my words and made false statement against me. You wanted Biblical reference, I provided it and was ignored and made fun of. Now that I provide sound doctrine, you still deny me of my faith in God and Jesus.

From what I am seeing here, there are a vast multitude of sects, religious groups, people of individual faith and beliefs. For whatever reason, as usual I am being narrowed out.

This website is Christian Chat but there seems to be a multitude of interference from all sects.

Jesus taught us to be kind, loving, caring, forgiving and to tell the truth. I seen little of that nor did I feel much of that here.

This thread was removed from the main discussion forum and placed into "Conspiracy and Corruption".. So, you tell me what's going on here....

What you choose to believe is your own accord.

People here are making light of the KJB and CJB. I will call you on your words and am requesting clarification of what your actual thoughts are of both King James Bible and Complete Jewish Bible. The term "pseudo" is being used very lightly as far as I am concerned. This is very disconcerting to say the least...

pseu·do
ˈso͞odō/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]


Um, no one can deny you of your faith in God and Jesus, only you can do that.

I know some of my, I wouldn't call them beliefs, but call them theories, are out there, and I mean way out there, but yo, dude, I compare mine to all of Scripture, not bits and pieces of Scripture.

I can take Scripture, twist it around and convince some people that they should commit suicide, it's not that hard...You have to build what you think is information that God gave you, around the instructions that God gave you.

Now, God will overwhelm you sometimes, but it's not more than you can handle, you just have to sort it out, before you start posting about it on here, or anywhere else, taking information that you don't understand and passing it on, is just as bad as intentionally leading someone astray...

I'm trying to help, believe it or not, but the truth hurts sometimes. Good luck to you.
 
Your Bible extracts do not tie in with anything, what point are you making with them, if they are not an attack on people on this site and thread?: I stick to using the term Pseudo Jewish because that is what it is. English speaking Jews use straight English translations of the Old Testament Scriptures, known as the TANAKH. The only differences there are to the standard Christian Bible is that there is no New Testament and the Old Testament books are arranged differently. The one you are using has transliterations of Hebrew names and terms which are entirely irrelevant to the content as they add nothing to it. You still haven't answered my question as to why you are on this site. By using this Bible version I suspect you are a member of some sort of Messianic congregation. Question is which Messiah do you really follow?

Yesssss! Tanakh
Thank you!

That is exactly what a false prophet does
TWISTS SCRIPTURE

But unfortunately

The trusted ones to them
Pays the price
because
After we learn the truth...
After we learn we are going to live!

It's like we throw up every time the false prophets NEW girlfriend praises them...
Its like koo he gives you future now...he gave me death last year koo go have children...
Your man put me thru the mill lol
Git!
I'm done!
Lol

I'm movin on...
Check please ?
Lmho now!
 
Last edited:
Sweet Tanaka
Try living with a false prophet
That now...
Only since he was caught. ..
Oh now he is a Saint... because he was CAUGHT in his wrong
Spare me please!!!!!!!

LOL You certainly have a way with words. Im curious to know how you find the time to send 9,233 posts in a year and
where they all are.
 
Your Bible extracts do not tie in with anything, what point are you making with them, if they are not an attack on people on this site and thread?: I stick to using the term Pseudo Jewish because that is what it is. English speaking Jews use straight English translations of the Old Testament Scriptures, known as the TANAKH. The only differences there are to the standard Christian Bible is that there is no New Testament and the Old Testament books are arranged differently. The one you are using has transliterations of Hebrew names and terms which are entirely irrelevant to the content as they add nothing to it. You still haven't answered my question as to why you are on this site. By using this Bible version I suspect you are a member of some sort of Messianic congregation. Question is which Messiah do you really follow?

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the Kingdom of the power and the Glory.
Forever and ever.
Amen.
 
Last edited:
And get a girlfriend to come up in CC and defend you like you good...all the while forcing decent people to be kind to you

Seriously, where do you get off. 10 pages into this thread and no woman has defended me. You sound more like a woman of temptation under some kind of possession.

"Their pride shall be the end of them."
 
What you gonna do?
Hide...

[h=1]Revelation 6King James Version (KJV)[/h]6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?


"skylove7" who are you but a poet laureate.
 
[h=1]Revelation 14:17-20New King James Version (NKJV)[/h][h=3]Reaping the Grapes of Wrath[/h]17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.
 
I think I said it backwards but it still means the same I think. It should be said....where your treasure is there your heart will be.