Apologies and some other things.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustAnotherUser
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JustAnotherUser

Guest
I want to give some apologies for various of reasons. I think ever since I did come on here starts the list. I never got to properly introduce myself, even though it's not much. So hi, I'm Nikki, I'm twenty - close to twenty-one years old. I started on here being unsure what to believe in if anything, and sometimes I still feel this way but I know that there's higher truths out there even if I don't say it. I'd like to believe Jesus is God and know what I can from such things. It's great to see that there's support from those who believe the same and I'm lucky to have also encountered people who believe the same.

Also I would like to apologize for the behaviors I tend to display. There's little to no excuse and nothing to justify them, but I tend to be crappy to people who are kind enough to reach out to me. I don't know what I would do if there's never been anyone to do so, even if it's online.