Apology

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Again I find myself apologizing for something I posted with out thinking. I seem to do that a lot lately. I won't repeat it but if you read the new members forum yesterday you'll know. ( but) if you would take time to read Psalm 101:5-6. We should defend our neighbors

U

Ugly

I looked at your posts. Didn't see anything to apologize for.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, your friendship gives me confidence. Thank you so much 🙏
I didn't see anything for you to apologize for, but any rate, I forgive you, and I offer you my friendship. A humble heart is a beautiful one, and that deserves friendship and adoration, because only God can make one's heart humble and kind and loving. :D

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I didn't see anything for you to apologize for, but any rate, I forgive you, and I offer you my friendship. A humble heart is a beautiful one, and that deserves friendship and adoration, because only God can make one's heart humble and kind and loving. :D
Thank you for your friendship