App glitching

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Smriti

Jul 8, 2020
Hi, my android app is glitching too much. Can i get help please?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
The forum users are different than the chat room users, and forum users don't really use the chats. Unless you get lucky getting help may be tricky.
Also if you want help you should explain, in more detail, what problem you're having so anyone that may know can help.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The forum users are different than the chat room users, and forum users don't really use the chats. Unless you get lucky getting help may be tricky.
Also if you want help you should explain, in more detail, what problem you're having so anyone that may know can help.
Exactly, this site has two basic types of members, the forum peeps and the chat peeps. I never bothered to download the new chat app when the site format was changed in May 2018. Now, there doesn't seem to be an app available to download for PC's and laptops. No loss really.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Download AVG for free and boost down the ram.

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
Exactly, this site has two basic types of members, the forum peeps and the chat peeps. I never bothered to download the new chat app when the site format was changed in May 2018. Now, there doesn't seem to be an app available to download for PC's and laptops. No loss really.
It’s been almost four years since the change? :O Yet still with all of these problems? FOUR YEARS!!!!!!

Be patient. It’ll be 2035 before you know it.

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
He may have had a crisis of some sort in June, which could have been the reason for a delay. Any reasonable person would understand if a delay was due to a personal crisis of some sort. But chances are there may have been another crisis of sorts say around August, which would cause a reasonable person to understand such a further delay.

The thing is, with this person, these personal crisis situations accumulate rather closely, to the point things get delayed for months/a year/years. And when something takes months/a year/YEARS to get done, even the reasonable person has to start wondering if there is something else going on here. A few days/weeks/months delay, very understandable to the reasonable person. A year/years/almost decade, delay? Not very understandable, even to the reasonable person.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
I do not have problems with the google playstore app on my phone. I would think if someone does they should contact google. As far as an app for a laptop and a pc there is a download. I am not tech minded so I cannot answer technical questions; however I did find the app for my pc here with little effort.