Apparently there was 4th of July Parade in Washington.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
What is wrong with a small military parade , a 2 hour event at Lincoln memorial, a speech by the President, on 4th of July in Washington? I hope for most Americans nothing at all. Just about every country has one, in UK we have them every year. However it has been turned into a platform of hate and an excuse to attack Trump. The term is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The hatred of Donald Trump President of the United States is so ingrained into the medias and Liberals skin that anything he does is turned into hate. It is clear that most of the mainstream media are now leaders of communism and peddlers of liberal ideology. The thousands of accusations flying around are laughable and at same time sad how far people have stooped that they are stabbing their own nation in the back.

For long time I have never trusted any of the mainstream media, including the BBC and the antics and venom from these news networks just reinforces my resolve to never trust anything they say.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Military parade are pointless and unnecessary and and obscene waste of money.
Military's is Purpose is to protect our nation not to parade around for the president's amusement
Why do people hate Donald Trump? Maybe because he's a window licking idiot who behaves like he's 5 years old

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Military parade are pointless and unnecessary and and obscene waste of money.
Military's is Purpose is to protect our nation not to parade around for the president's amusement
Why do people hate Donald Trump? Maybe because he's a window licking idiot who behaves like he's 5 years old
How much extra did the parade cost? The Military expense incurred no extra charges what so ever. Where were you and everyone else when the National Parks Service allocated $30million for their own 100th birthday bash? the couple of million is nothing compared to that.

This was far from his amusement.

I know people hate Trump because Hillary lost, but people really need to get Trump out of thier heads and stop obsessing about him. From what I see over here in UK, the POTUS has been the best president the US has had for a long time.