Appears the rapture is happening, "The dead in Christ shall rise first,"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
These have been cough up to God and return with Him to testify and stand with Him in the last battle. "And we witch are alive and remain shall be cough up together with them. I have the impression that the door is about to close for the wise virgins to enter at least for me, that's the case, to pursue the Christ with my whole heart now.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_JAZOHV-I> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WJ_0Y1HdE> there are at lest 10 more videos by this man that should come up as suggestions.
Here are 2 acounts from others, I could go on but the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses is enough.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARkWmaBEvB8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyAlk198oxE>

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
"rapture" occurred in the 1st century AD.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Sooo why are you still here? Or any Christian for that matter.
Lol, awesome response, "The dead in Christ shall rise first," is explained in the videos of the first man. But your right I am not completely dead to myself yet so that I could say, "Its no longer I that lives but Christ," still have hope to enter presently...

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Because the "rapture" is not what dispensationalists claim the "rapture" is about.
Glad to see you also think outside the box... It's written, "Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand." We are not cough up to God unless we are purified. There is much I could say here but I recommend the videos first of all.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I didnay watch the vids so I can't comment on their veracity - can you sum up the content?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
And we witch are alive and remain shall be cough up together with them.
I'm not sure if those are deliberate errors or typos.

It is "caught up together", and THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED AS YET. And no witches will be welcome.:cool:

Mar 28, 2016
Yes the "opening rapture" signaled by the time of reformation... it had come. The veil is rent opening the way to the promised old testament saints. Their graves were opened. Now that Christ had finished the demonstration there was nothing to hold them back . Many angels witnessed the glorious work.

So now, prophesy and say to them, The Lord God proclaims: I’m opening your graves! I will raise you up from your graves, my people, and I will bring you to Israel’s fertile land.You will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and raise you up from your graves, my people.Ezekiel 37:13

That door of opportunity or rapture will remain open as the first resurrection for a believer who has passed from death to life. To be absent of the body of death is to be present with the lord . That door of opportunity will close on the last day and the saints that are asleep and the ones alive reining with Christ on earth will rise as one new creature. When he comes will close that resurrection door typifying the virgin bride with oil receives her new incorruptible body as Christ's eternal bride.

Matthew 27:52And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
I'm not sure if those are deliberate errors or typos.

It is "caught up together", and THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED AS YET. And no witches will be welcome.:cool:
Lol lol its not deliberate am not a spell checker but people are being caught up to God and returning with the mind of Christ. Enpjhasis here is "The dead in Christ shall rise first."

Mar 28, 2016
It began then. I think he will finish it on the last day, the day of Jesus Christ. Or that's what the phrase "last day" used six times in John seems to represent

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philipians1:6

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Yes the "opening rapture" signaled by the time of reformation... it had come. The veil is rent opening the way to the promised old testament saints. Their graves were opened. Now that Christ had finished the demonstration there was nothing to hold them back . Many angels witnessed the glorious work.

So now, prophesy and say to them, The Lord God proclaims: I’m opening your graves! I will raise you up from your graves, my people, and I will bring you to Israel’s fertile land.You will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and raise you up from your graves, my people.Ezekiel 37:13

That door of opportunity or rapture will remain open as the first resurrection for a believer who has passed from death to life. To be absent of the body of death is to be present with the lord . That door of opportunity will close on the last day and the saints that are asleep and the ones alive reining with Christ on earth will rise as one new creature. When he comes will close that resurrection door typifying the virgin bride with oil receives her new incorruptible body as Christ's eternal bride.

Matthew 27:52And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
"Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live." =
There is definitely possibility of interpreting, the first part of the following verse as happening now to those who have died to their old life completely. "The dead in Christ shall rise first and we witch are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them,"
"I cared not to know anything among you except that your identified with Jesus Christ and Him crucified." in simple English that the mature saints will rise first... It does say, "I show you a mystery," referring to this...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Lol lol its not deliberate am not a spell checker but people are being caught up to God and returning with the mind of Christ. Enpjhasis here is "The dead in Christ shall rise first."
I believe you are very confused about this subject. Take some time to study it with the help of one who knows the Bible.

"The dead in Christ shall rise first." This will be a part of FUTURE the Resurrection/Rapture.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
I believe you are very confused about this subject. Take some time to study it with the help of one who knows the Bible.

"The dead in Christ shall rise first." This will be a part of FUTURE the Resurrection/Rapture.
Adversity is also confirmation, "All that live godly shall suffer persecution,"
Only the wise virgin would understand...

Mar 28, 2016
"Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live." =
There is definitely possibility of interpreting, the first part of the following verse as happening now to those who have died to their old life completely. "The dead in Christ shall rise first and we witch are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them,"
"I cared not to know anything among you except that your identified with Jesus Christ and Him crucified." in simple English that the mature saints will rise first... It does say, "I show you a mystery," referring to this...
Not sure what you meant? (mature saints will rise first)

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
There is definitely possibility of interpreting, the first part of the following verse as happening now to those who have died to their old life completely. .
You have only comprehended partially what Jesus said and it has nothing to do with the so called "rapture".