Appears the rapture is happening, "The dead in Christ shall rise first,"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The rupture is when we are coughed up to God is that right? Witch is why I have a cold? And people say God bless whenever I sneeze.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I think I remember reading that article ^ a number of years back, and noticed its many biblical flaws. I'm going to mention just one (though I do admit I don't recall if this is a point made in that precise article, it IS however a point made by the Amill-teachings' viewpoint):

1 Corinthians 15:23-28 (note especially the bold I'm pointing out) -

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. [<---note how far apart, time-wise, these two listed items take place]

24 Then [G1534 - eita ] cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The word "G1534 - eita - THEN" is a SEQUENCE word "with no time-element attached" to it (unlike another Greek word translated "then" which is "G5119 - tote" like is used in 2Th2:8 and other places). THIS word for "THEN" (G1534) is only with regard to "SEQUENCE"... and if you'll notice the THREE items LISTED here START with Jesus' own Resurrection some 2000 YEARS [+] before the NEXT LISTED item. So it is no problem at all for the THIRD LISTED item to be speaking of something that SEQUENTIALLY takes place 1000 years after the second listed item! (Note: the word "coming" is not in the text. The text just reads "THEN [G1534] the end"... and it is NOT "THEN IMMEDIATELY the end," as the Amill-teaching skews it to mean! ;) )

Mar 2, 2019
Ot saints are already resurrected.
You are right, absolutely right.

As is written in Scriptures (Mat.27:50-53), our Lord JESUS, having He cried again with a loud voice, yielded up His spirit. And at that moment the veil of the temple was ripped in two from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks splitting apart. And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after JESUS's resurrection, and they went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

And the brothers in Christ must know that 24 of saints of the OT are already enthronised in heaven, by the way, in the third heaven, as was showed unto John the Apostle.

Revelation 4:1-4 & 9-11

1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

9 And when those four Cherubs give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Here goes the names of the 24 elders already entronised in heaven: They are:
1 - Moses
2 - Joshua
3 - Samuel
4 - Ezra
5 - Nehemiah
6 - Job
7 - David
8 - Solomon
9 - Isaiah
10 - Jeremiah
11 - Ezekiel
12 - Daniel
13 - Hosea
14 - Joel
15 - Amos
16 - Obadiah
17 - Jonah
18 - Micah
19 - Nahum
20 - Habakkuk
21 - Zephaniah
22 - Haggai
23 - Zechariah

24 - Malachi

Now see, the 12 Apostles are waiting their resurrection. Under the earth are the apostles, and countless disciples of JESUS, even the own mother of JESUS, which are waiting their resurrection in this Lord's Day.

Speaking of resurrection, it is opportune to reveal here that it will happen now, even now, in this Lord's Day, that is the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium. The apostles, inclusive the own John the Apostle, who was in the heavenly Cerimony described in Revelation 4, and the mother of JESUS, and countless disciples, will resurrect now, even now, in this last Day, and the powers in heaven will be shaken. It will be as an earthquake.

Who will sit upon thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel?

Matthew 19:27-28KJV

27 Then answered Peter and said unto JESUS, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of lords

Oseas

Mar 2, 2019
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

"... then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. God is a title, the Word

is God, so interpreting that assertion, we can say: "... then shall the Son also himself be subject unto the Word that put all things under

Him, that the Word - God - may be all in all. There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word made flesh, and the Holy

Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person) : and these three are One.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
I think I remember reading that article ^ a number of years back, and noticed its many biblical flaws. I'm going to mention just one (though I do admit I don't recall if this is a point made in that precise article, it IS however a point made by the Amill-teachings' viewpoint):

1 Corinthians 15:23-28 (note especially the bold I'm pointing out) -

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. [<---note how far apart, time-wise, these two listed items take place]

24 Then [G1534 - eita ] cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

The word "G1534 - eita - THEN" is a SEQUENCE word "with no time-element attached" to it (unlike another Greek word translated "then" which is "G5119 - tote" like is used in 2Th2:8 and other places). THIS word for "THEN" (G1534) is only with regard to "SEQUENCE"... and if you'll notice the THREE items LISTED here START with Jesus' own Resurrection some 2000 YEARS [+] before the NEXT LISTED item. So it is no problem at all for the THIRD LISTED item to be speaking of something that SEQUENTIALLY takes place 1000 years after the second listed item! (Note: the word "coming" is not in the text. The text just reads "THEN [G1534] the end"... and it is NOT "THEN IMMEDIATELY the end," as the Amill-teaching skews it to mean! ;) )
dear friend i do not wish to twist or skew any bible verse. i am only believing what i believe to be correct. i want to be in the truth. i hope God leads me to it if im not already in it.

if you want to unskew my teaching could you show me how these verses work with premillennialism:

2 Thessalonians 1:6-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
For after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

i wish know who can be left in flesh? righteous are given rest when Jesus is revealed in flaming fire, destroying all those who dont know God or obey gospel so nobody left in flesh to go to the milleni kingdom?

Matthew 25:46 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

this also shows eternal consequences, nobody left in flesh again?

1 Corinthians 15:50 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

how can anyone inherit the kingdom (matt 25:34) in the flesh?

2 Peter 3:10-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.
Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

here again nobody is left since earth is destroyed and peter tells them we are looking forward to new heaven and earth not millennial kingdom. ?

my dear friend how do you answer these verses, if you could, bring me the knowledge. i am willing to learn the truth always i ask you. Lord help us all to truth. amen.

Mar 22, 2019
Lol. The rapture has not occurred.

It will occur AFTER the final tribulation and right before the Earth is BURNED UP by unquenchable fire until all is dissolved (2 Peter 3:10). Jesus will return after the tribulation to gather up His saints in the air and the dead will arise and be judged and the Earth will be destroyed and rebuilt and there will be a new Jerusalem come down from Heaven.

It will be an amazing time.

Oct 12, 2012
These have been cough up to God and return with Him to testify and stand with Him in the last battle. "And we witch are alive and remain shall be cough up together with them. I have the impression that the door is about to close for the wise virgins to enter at least for me, that's the case, to pursue the Christ with my whole heart now.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_JAZOHV-I> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WJ_0Y1HdE> there are at lest 10 more videos by this man that should come up as suggestions.
Here are 2 acounts from others, I could go on but the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses is enough.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARkWmaBEvB8>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyAlk198oxE>
Another false prophet; remember you said this, 2, 3, 4 ,5 yrs from now okay?!!

Mar 2, 2019
could you show me how these verses work with premillennialism:
2 Thessalonians 1:6-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
... when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
First we need to remember that angels are messengers of God or preachers of the Word of God. Rev. 1:v.1 - The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto his servant John. Rev.22:v.16 : 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
Furthermore, angels are also Ministers of the Churches as is showed in the seven Churches of Asia. JESUS said John the Baptist was an angel who was born out of the Word of God, such as was anounced by the prophets of the OT.

That said, let's analise again:
... when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, ...

This prophecy will fulfil, even now, in the time of harvest, exactly in this beginning of the first century of this seventh millennium, the millennium of Christ, the Lord's Day, and millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the millennium of the Vengeance, that is the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day.

JESUS left very very clear, saying: Mat.13:v.49-51
49 So shall it be at the END of the WORLD: the angels shall come forth (I said above who are the angels), and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Peter the Apostle also warned, saying: 2 Pe. 3:v.7-8
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

continues below

Mar 2, 2019
continuation of above

i wish know who can be left in flesh? righteous are given rest when Jesus is revealed in flaming fire, destroying all those who dont know God or obey gospel so nobody left in flesh to go to the milleni kingdom?
Do not you know that the everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire? Now see, God is a title, the Word is God. Isaiah prophesied saying? Isaiah 33:v.14 - 14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Again: the Word is God and He said unto His messenger the prophet: Jer. 5:v.14 - 14 ... I will make my words in thy mouth FIRE, and this people wood, and it shall devour them. What do you understand of this revelation of the Almighty God about His powerful word? Can not His word be as a flaming FIRE in your mouth? Daniel prophesied, saying: Dan.12:v.2-3:
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 25:46 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

this also shows eternal consequences, nobody left in flesh again?
1 Corinthians 15:50 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

how can anyone inherit the kingdom (matt 25:34) in the flesh?
John the Apostle left revealed: 1John 3:v.2-3
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Shall we seen Him as He is? How is He now, even now? Luke 24:36-43 & Mat. 26:v.29 reveal us:

Luke 24:36-43
36 Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.
Mat. 26:v.29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that Day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

2 Peter 3:10-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.
Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.
First we need to know what are heavens, remembering that God created the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. Heaven is not the physical space of the Universe but celestial environment in Christ as is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3 that says: 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Oh we are living in heavenly places in Christ or heavenly environment in Christ. In what heavenly environment in Christ are the believers in JESUS now? I'm sure that they are not in the 3rd heaven yet. Then in what heaven are them? I'm sure that they are in the 2nd heavenly place in Christ (Eph.1.v.3) and this is one that will be destroyed by burning now in this millennium, that is the Lord's Day, and simultaneously will be burned the 1st heaven too together with the earth.

Then will be established the 3rd heaven or 3rd heavenly environment in Christ, as is revealed in Revelation 5:v.9-10
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

here again nobody is left since earth is destroyed and peter tells them we are looking forward to new heaven and earth not millennial kingdom. ?
How do you interpret these biblical verses: Rev. 20:v.6-10
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Mar 28, 2016
Lol. The rapture has not occurred.

It will occur AFTER the final tribulation and right before the Earth is BURNED UP by unquenchable fire until all is dissolved (2 Peter 3:10). Jesus will return after the tribulation to gather up His saints in the air and the dead will arise and be judged and the Earth will be destroyed and rebuilt and there will be a new Jerusalem come down from Heaven.

It will be an amazing time.
The first ressurection (rapture) is occurring. Today to be absent of this body of death is to be present dead asleep in the new heavenly Jerusalem(the bride of Christ)

It began when Christ said it is finished the promised glory had come the graves were opened and the tens of thousands of old testament saint that had the Spirit of Christ in them entered in. It will continue to perform its work until the last day . Then the corrupted creation will be tossed into the lake of fire never to rise to new spirt life again forevermore....This is the second rapture, the or ressurection of our new incorruptible bodies. First new spirit second new body

The phrase last day, last time, or day of the Lord gives us the timing all in the twinkling of a eye. Not a literal thousand years between the first and the second rapture according to the parable(Revelation 20). . We are already over that by almost another literal thousand years . We walk by faith. No sign is given save the sign of Noah. It was fulfilled in all its entirty at the cross.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Stillness, I watched the first video.

11 I am coming soon! Hold on to what you have so that no one takes your victor's crown.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Am understanding more of this one:

Door of Light

It's good to be a boulder in the Kingdom
One is stedfast, strong in their believing
Nothing moves one from their understanding
But, the door to this will age with paint now peeling.

There are levels in Gods Kingdom to explore
He is calling for us..Come! Here is the door!
Only One is keeper, changes never, Jesus
But, His doors are fresh, and never seen before.

Now ahead is this scene that He's shown me
It's a door one cannot walk through but must fly
For it's not of wood, or perishable things or earthly
It's a door of light, so bright, so clear..inviting.

I approach this door with trembling apprehension
Not of fear but I've never flown before
I have heard this message from my first beginning
He's preparing us to fly and to soar.

I don't have the wings of angels, or of creatures
who were made to skim the heavens as they do
But, I trust that He'll be holding me so tightly
And I know each flight, He's flown them all before.

I rise up now, Spirit thrilled , I lift off
Things of earth are going far below my sight
I look up and see Him smiling with great pleasure
For my trusting Him is always His delight.

Mar 2, 2019
As says the topic above " "The dead in Christ shall rise first,"

Yes, the dead shall rise out of the dust of the earth, But when?

Dan. 12:v. 4 &2 & 1- 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the END: many shall run to and fro,

and knowledge shall be increased. Verse 2 - 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting

life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. But there will be another terrible EVENT simultaneously, as is written in the verse 1:

1 And at THAT TIME shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of

trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time (Compare with Mat.24:vs.15 & 21-22): and at that time thy

people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

JESUS said: whoso readeth, let him understand:

Mar 28, 2016
My focus in the post above is that knowing that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, then exactly in the last day of a millennium, December 31, and the beginning of the next millennium, January 1, it is exactly midnight on the clock of God. Taking this example as a parameter, we can say that the YEAR 2000 of the Christian calendar indicated midnight on the clock of God (The Word is God). What is the message for this time on God's clock when JESUS is about to return? As is written: At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. (Mat. 25:v.6)

There is no literal mathematical formula to find the spiritual meaning in a parable. One day does not equal a thousand years. The spiritual meaning is hid. What do you think the word thousand represents in those parables?

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
As says the topic above " "The dead in Christ shall rise first,"

Yes, the dead shall rise out of the dust of the earth, But when?

Dan. 12:v. 4 &2 & 1- 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the END: many shall run to and fro,

and knowledge shall be increased. Verse 2 - 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting

life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. But there will be another terrible EVENT simultaneously, as is written in the verse 1:

1 And at THAT TIME shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of

trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time (Compare with Mat.24:vs.15 & 21-22): and at that time thy

people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

JESUS said: whoso readeth, let him understand:
I'm of the understanding that the dead in Christ have risen, and the door is about to close for those who die willingly to enter the will of God. "I cared not to know anything among you except that your identified with Jesus Christ and Him crucified."
To explain, that the dead in Christ can include those who are permitted to go on to perfection, having forsaken everyone and everything and their own life, to be cough up to God and return with Him to testify.
Its not important that I explain this here as unless we are, it will not make sense to be cough up to God in this life. Misunderstood by referring to this experience as rapture, but it is what it is, cough up in the love of God, you disappear. "Its no longer I that lives but Christ. Nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ that Lives in me." As for the time of trouble that happens first, I believe we are entering this time. My view of rap used to be post trib, then changed to pan trib: it all pans out in the end. The term pans out, refers to gold found in the pan when the sand is washed away. Gold representing the glory of God: the Resurrection. "That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead." We experience the presence of God any time that we enter His presence with thanksgiving with our whole heart, any time we seek Him with our whole heart we will find Him. 20 years ago I saw the face of Jesus as light in a dream, then He said: yield yourself to Me, I will not harm you and you will not suffer loss. Then experienced being filled with the Love of God. I never felt so alive, Resurrection Life that woke me up. My first though as I woke up disrupted the experience, I understood it was a foretaste and that I needed to obey the word: Yield yourself to me; in order to experience this. My first thought: We're missing this as the Church, we're not experiencing this. Later I realised we experience a glimpse of this in worship. There are accounts of people on YouTube, caught up to the Garden of God in heaven and seen Jesus. Those who experience this, worship the Lord more than their own life, continuing in admiration worship when tired; more than an earthly treasure, continuing when dissatisfied in their situation. It may sound complicated but, simplified, "Rejoice always, pray continually, in everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." it's my favorite verse, I have not lived it out yet. My favorite verse used to be, "They that wait on the Lord shall renew strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagle (caught up to God), they shall run and not be weary (of those desiring control), they shall walk and not faint (from trouble and fears). This verse explains how to pray continually, "Wait on the Lord," neither does our prayer need to be filled with words but agreement of Love. The new Testament verse explains the attitude of waiting. Another favorite verse, "What does the Lord require of you, O man, but to do justly and to Love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God."

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Stillness, I watched the first video.

11 I am coming soon! Hold on to what you have so that no one takes your victor's crown.
Some, no longer hearing: coming soon, but returning. I appreciate that you can think outside the box of our understanding, to be encouraging. I had given up on this page, but your comment and another from Oseas who sees differently than me, but responded kindly in Love just the same, encouraged me to respond. The experience I am referring to, of being cough up to God, to have a greater witness, is mostly understood as disappearing from this world, how could that be a greater witness. Yet before Jesus disappeared, even before the cross, He said, "Now I am no longer in the world."
"Creation groans and travails, waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God."
May the wind of His Spirit be in our sails.