Applying God's Word to Politics

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It is no wonder our country is going communist with TDS folks like you voting for its destruction!
Hope you lose the midterm elections!

You gave up the high ground a long time ago by supporting such an obscene man as your representative.

Transcript from the video below:

you know and she used to be very she's still very I moved on her actually you know she was down on Palm Beach I moved on her and I failed I'll admit it I did try and [ f__ ] her she was married huge no s no no Nancy no this was and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping she wanted to get some furniture I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture I took out Furniture I moved on her like a [b __ ] but I couldn't get there and she was married and all of a sudden I see her she's now got the big phony [t_] and everything she's totally changed...

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them it's like a magnet you just kiss I don't even wait and when you're a star they let you do it you can do anything whatever you want grab them by the [ p__ ] do anything at those legs all you can see


From this video:

This is the man who has never asked for forgiveness from God:


Now, we're to believe good fruit can come from a bad tree? What a delusion!
 
Let's check a few things here. You associate socialism with Marxism, they are technically not the same, but you equate them so let's check to see where you land. Do you support pensions of any king, governmental, military or even from corporations? Why you Socialist, oops. Marxist. Do you like public roads, libraries, schools, even internet sites where one does not have to pay a fee to use them such as ChristianChat? Why you socialist, oops, I should have said Marxist again, shame on me. How about insurance of any kind, where those who do not need the benefits support those who do? Why you Marxist, that is another socialist idea.

Gee, you are a closet Marxist and condemn yourself.

Now want to try again and not be a hypocrite? As I have said before, going too far to the right or the left is bad. We need both sides to correct each others abuses.
People think the opposite of worshipping sun is to worship moon.

But actually they are the same.

The real opposite of that is holiness.

To God alone is the glory.

So whichever policy, we examine if it complies with scripture teaching.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rewriter
People think the opposite of worshipping sun is to worship moon.

But actually they are the same.

The real opposite of that is holiness.

To God alone is the glory.

So whichever policy, we examine if it complies with scripture teaching.
Which is why we recognize that we are imperfect beings in an imperfect world and have no reason to claim superiority, recognizing ignorance is one thing, but to classify as dangerous and ignore entire segments of humanity because they think/feel differently is wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Churchgoer
Which is why we recognize that we are imperfect beings in an imperfect world and have no reason to claim superiority, recognizing ignorance is one thing, but to classify as dangerous and ignore entire segments of humanity because they think/feel differently is wrong.
Totally agree 👍
 
Let's check a few things here. You associate socialism with Marxism, they are technically not the same, but you equate them so let's check to see where you land. Do you support pensions of any king, governmental, military or even from corporations? Why you Socialist, oops. Marxist. Do you like public roads, libraries, schools, even internet sites where one does not have to pay a fee to use them such as ChristianChat? Why you socialist, oops, I should have said Marxist again, shame on me. How about insurance of any kind, where those who do not need the benefits support those who do? Why you Marxist, that is another socialist idea.

Gee, you are a closet Marxist and condemn yourself.

Now want to try again and not be a hypocrite? As I have said before, going too far to the right or the left is bad. We need both sides to correct each others abuses.

I associate communism with Marxist Dems, and I hope y'all lose the elections.
Government services are part of caring capitalism.
 
You gave up the high ground a long time ago by supporting such an obscene man as your representative.

Transcript from the video below:

you know and she used to be very she's still very I moved on her actually you know she was down on Palm Beach I moved on her and I failed I'll admit it I did try and [ f__ ] her she was married huge no s no no Nancy no this was and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping she wanted to get some furniture I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture I took out Furniture I moved on her like a [b __ ] but I couldn't get there and she was married and all of a sudden I see her she's now got the big phony [t_] and everything she's totally changed...

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them it's like a magnet you just kiss I don't even wait and when you're a star they let you do it you can do anything whatever you want grab them by the [ p__ ] do anything at those legs all you can see


From this video:

This is the man who has never asked for forgiveness from God:


Now, we're to believe good fruit can come from a bad tree? What a delusion!

MAGA condemns Trump's sins as well as everyone else's,
including the worse sins of Marxists who grab the entire society by the ---.
 
I associate communism with Marxist Dems, and I hope y'all lose the elections.
Government services are part of caring capitalism.
"Caring capitalism" is capitalism accepting some doctrines you seem to associate with Marxism.

What is needed in the USA is always a mixture of socialism, not Marxism, they are two different ideologies, and capitalism. Too much emphasis on capitalism is just as bad as too much emphasis on socialism, which is why I condemn going too far in either direction. Trump is pushing capitalism too far, so I find that we need weight on the other side to counterbalance. What I want is for both parties to move back towards the center instead of the current practice of letting the extremes dictate party policy.
 
You gave up the high ground a long time ago by supporting such an obscene man as your representative.

Transcript from the video below:

you know and she used to be very she's still very I moved on her actually you know she was down on Palm Beach I moved on her and I failed I'll admit it I did try and [ f__ ] her she was married huge no s no no Nancy no this was and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping she wanted to get some furniture I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture I took out Furniture I moved on her like a [b __ ] but I couldn't get there and she was married and all of a sudden I see her she's now got the big phony [t_] and everything she's totally changed...

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them it's like a magnet you just kiss I don't even wait and when you're a star they let you do it you can do anything whatever you want grab them by the [ p__ ] do anything at those legs all you can see


From this video:

This is the man who has never asked for forgiveness from God:


Now, we're to believe good fruit can come from a bad tree? What a delusion!

Does that mean you voted for Hillary Clinton, the one who used fraud to try and keep Trump from getting elected?

--
 
"Caring capitalism" is capitalism accepting some doctrines you seem to associate with Marxism.

What is needed in the USA is always a mixture of socialism, not Marxism, they are two different ideologies, and capitalism. Too much emphasis on capitalism is just as bad as too much emphasis on socialism, which is why I condemn going too far in either direction. Trump is pushing capitalism too far, so I find that we need weight on the other side to counterbalance. What I want is for both parties to move back towards the center instead of the current practice of letting the extremes dictate party policy.

I think the Democratic Party has proven by now that they are homicidal and suicidal. I don't think there is any going back for them now. They're all afraid of going to prison for everything they've TRIED to do to Trump.

--
 
I think the Democratic Party has proven by now that they are homicidal and suicidal. I don't think there is any going back for them now. They're all afraid of going to prison for everything they've TRIED to do to Trump.

--
The other problem is how far the GOP has gone to support Trump. According to Jack Smith, the evidence is clear that Trump went too far in his first term (possible but the evidence is under seal so it cannot be verified or falsified), and he has gone farther in this term (obviously when even the conservative dominated Supreme Court has reined him in), yet the GOP will not rein him in.
 
"Caring capitalism" is capitalism accepting some doctrines you seem to associate with Marxism.

What is needed in the USA is always a mixture of socialism, not Marxism, they are two different ideologies, and capitalism. Too much emphasis on capitalism is just as bad as too much emphasis on socialism, which is why I condemn going too far in either direction. Trump is pushing capitalism too far, so I find that we need weight on the other side to counterbalance. What I want is for both parties to move back towards the center instead of the current practice of letting the extremes dictate party policy.

I perceive that your comments were relevant until recently, when the Democrat Party became Marxist under Biden.
If you do not update your understanding of the current dire situation and vote for MAGA candidates, then you are part of the problem by abetting the slow-boil DSA destruction of the USA.

I think that Trump is striking a pretty good balance of all the needs, especially because he is trying to grow the economy so we can afford to pay for services instead of drowning in debt due to Dems and RINOs.
 
The other problem is how far the GOP has gone to support Trump. According to Jack Smith, the evidence is clear that Trump went too far in his first term (possible but the evidence is under seal so it cannot be verified or falsified), and he has gone farther in this term (obviously when even the conservative dominated Supreme Court has reined him in), yet the GOP will not rein him in.

You must not have listened to Jack Smith's hearing.

--
 
  • Like
Reactions: GWH
I perceive that your comments were relevant until recently, when the Democrat Party became Marxist under Biden.
If you do not update your understanding of the current dire situation and vote for MAGA candidates, then you are part of the problem by abetting the slow-boil DSA destruction of the USA.

I think that Trump is striking a pretty good balance of all the needs, especially because he is trying to grow the economy so we can afford to pay for services instead of drowning in debt due to Dems and RINOs.
The Democratic Party is not Marxist under any traditional definition of Marxism. Now what your understanding of Marxism is, I have no clue, but it is not anything traditional.

Trump might wish to grow the economy, but he has no clear plan as to how to proceed and he is violating many historically proven guardrails in his attempts. What he is actually doing is harming the economy.
 
The Democratic Party is not Marxist under any traditional definition of Marxism. Now what your understanding of Marxism is, I have no clue, but it is not anything traditional.

Trump might wish to grow the economy, but he has no clear plan as to how to proceed and he is violating many historically proven guardrails in his attempts. What he is actually doing is harming the economy.

Obviously you are ignorant of Trump's actions to help the economy as well as the historical fact that
communists always begin by lying regarding their intentions. Solution? Watch Newmax, Rav and OAN instead of Marxist media.
Are there any aspects of the DSA agenda you disagree with?
 
Obviously you are ignorant of Trump's actions to help the economy as well as the historical fact that
communists always begin by lying regarding their intentions. Solution? Watch Newmax, Rav and OAN instead of Marxist media.
Are there any aspects of the DSA agenda you disagree with?
I am aware of what Trump has done, I am also aware of his track record, how many bankruptcies was it where he walked away and the contractors and suppliers got stuck with the bills? How many of his supposed smart moves have been tried before and consistently failed? Or are you referring to his crypto move where Trump walked away with roughly 2 billion dollars, while other investors lost roughly 2 billion. A large number of his "smart" moves have been tried many times in the past with consistent failure, yet we are to believe that since Trump is doing them, no other real changes, they will miraculously work this time. Sorry, I gave up believing in the tooth fairy long ago.

Trump also lies about his intentions, gee just like the communists as you cited, and makes nice with the communists. And let's see, who picked up a large tab for his son's wedding, oh right, it was a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin. No communist links there, right?

And I am so glad that you are aware of the news sources I use. Do you also peer into my bedroom window to see what I am doing there, or are you making FALSE assumptions based on the fact that I draw different conclusions than you do, and in so doing BEAR FRALSE WITNESS, an act that I believe is clearly spelled out in scripture as a sin that is to be avoided by believers.
 
I am aware of what Trump has done, I am also aware of his track record, how many bankruptcies was it where he walked away and the contractors and suppliers got stuck with the bills? How many of his supposed smart moves have been tried before and consistently failed? Or are you referring to his crypto move where Trump walked away with roughly 2 billion dollars, while other investors lost roughly 2 billion. A large number of his "smart" moves have been tried many times in the past with consistent failure, yet we are to believe that since Trump is doing them, no other real changes, they will miraculously work this time. Sorry, I gave up believing in the tooth fairy long ago.

Trump also lies about his intentions, gee just like the communists as you cited, and makes nice with the communists. And let's see, who picked up a large tab for his son's wedding, oh right, it was a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin. No communist links there, right?

And I am so glad that you are aware of the news sources I use. Do you also peer into my bedroom window to see what I am doing there, or are you making FALSE assumptions based on the fact that I draw different conclusions than you do, and in so doing BEAR FRALSE WITNESS, an act that I believe is clearly spelled out in scripture as a sin that is to be avoided by believers.

Trump has the best track record of fulfilling campaign promises to make America great of any US President,
whereas communists are synonymous with bankruptcies and unkept promises.
You ought to give up believing the DSA Dems and their media shills.

Jesus said you will know them by their fruit, and you quack like a duck.
If you are miscommunicating, please clarify whom you plan to vote for.
I will vote as straight a MAGA ticket as possible (the right side of the following issues :^)

For Whom Should I Vote?
(A comparison of policies)

Issue A B

Border A- Open to unvetted millions B-Control with fence & patrols

Education A- Socialists indoctrinate students B- Parents approve teachers

Finances A -Taxes spent to enrich elites B- Tariffs applied to support jobs

Elections A- No voter ID & no audits B- Voter ID, verifiable results

Pandemics A- Use as excuse to dictate behavior B- Preserve right of medical choice

Abortion A- Allow killing of viable fetuses B- Limit killing; prevent pregnancy

Crime A- Limited protection & punishment B- Prevent, arrest, confine, reform

Energy A- Depend on unreliable sources B- Use oil/gas but test alternatives

Race A- Foment division and turmoil B- Unity based on common values

Climate A- Hype problem; expand regulations B- Practical ways to limit pollution

Economy A- Print money; eliminate ownership B- Expand middle; ban oligarchy

Politics A- Marxist/Fascist dictatorship B- Caring capitalism & democracy

Family A- Parents serve governments B- Parental authority until age 18

Business A- Regulated by government; taxed B- Privately owned; minimal regs

Constitution A- No longer valued or heeded B- Esteemed as wise & adaptable

Military A- Employed by politicians B- Preserve peace; PTSD for enemy

Ethics A- Whatever human wizards decide B- Based mainly on New Testament

Media A- Subverted by globalist elites B- Fair investigative journalism

Truth A- Cancel, cover up, flip, persecute B- Scientific, public, common sense

Labor A- Low wages; profits for stocks B- Pay & benefits; profit-sharing

Healthcare A- Government controlled, welfare B- Workfare, competitive pricing

Gender A- Transgender; men in female sports B- Changing one's sex is impossible
 
  • Like
Reactions: Revelation1v8
For Whom Should I Vote?
(A comparison of policies)
Do you really think the powers that be would allow the American people to elect the candidate of their choice?

Have you ever read George Washington's opinion on the issue of term limits, of course the obvious is that if a person cannot vote for the person of their choice for President then they really don't have vote except but for person that work for the powers that be. But in his opinion, they have become incapable of governing themselves and fit for a master and it should be of little consequence from which side they come from.

You might say that they will always get the cream, and the rest of the people will get the curd.