I'll be praying you find your answers in Scripture which will point you to Jesus and Him crucified for your sins.I guess I must have but no idea … I m just lost needing prayer
I'll be praying you find your answers in Scripture which will point you to Jesus and Him crucified for your sins.I guess I must have but no idea … I m just lost needing prayer
ok thanks. I guess that I am stuck then as I not finding anything in scripture that builds my faith.I'll be praying you find your answers in Scripture which will point you to Jesus and Him crucified for your sins.
How did you come to faith in the first place?ok thanks. I guess that I am stuck then as I not finding anything in scripture that builds my faith.
sadly it not working Reading his Word. I think I need prayer. To just get my Faith back , I need help in my unbeleif
I just feeling so alone in this world. I am doubting that God has accepted me.
yes , the belief is the partRasputin
Jesus died for all mankind. Not one person is left out. We believe and receive His free gift of salvation.
It’s not His will that any perish but that all comes to saving faith. It’s just that simple. He’s for you, not against you.
For me it was, "...all who call on the name of the lord will be saved..." and I thought, wait what is his name? I'd like to call on it. That was a major turning point to suddenly see things that were there all along but hidden from me.ok thanks. I guess that I am stuck then as I not finding anything in scripture that builds my faith.
sadly it not working Reading his Word. I think I need prayer. To just get my Faith back , I need help in my unbeleif
The Bible says you must believe that HE IS and that HE IS a rewarded of faith.even if I don't believe . he will forgive ?
yes I understand.. so where do get the belief fromThe Bible says you must believe that HE IS and that HE IS a rewarded of faith.
There Is only one place to get faith that GOD will accept and that faith comes from GOD,Now GOD did give every man 5 senses and every person knows that there Is a GOD because the creation declares It so then there Is no excuse,JESUS said that no one can come to HIM unless the FATHER WHO sent HIM draw them and GOD looks at the heart so then IMO that means your conscience has to be true In repentance and then GOD comes In and creates that person’s spirit In true righteousness and perfect and Incorruptible and seals It.yes I understand.. so where do get the belief from
you have 5 senses and you can See GODs creation.Ta, so if I don't have enough faith I am not called . thanks makes sense
Romans 8:16I may should have put for the question: "how do we come to a true or good understanding of the grace of God?"That is closer to what I meant by the question at the beginning. Basically how do you know the grace given us in Christ in a way that would bring you peace in your heart?
Who is the only one able to restore your faith?But to whom do I confess once my faith is shaken? to Him whom I now doubt ?
I am reminded of the passage where the man is desperate to have his child healed. And jesus said he could if he believed, The man answered, I believe Lord, yet help me in my unbelief, And Jesus answered and healed his child.Yes you can confess your doubt to God. He already knows about it and cares about you. ☺ You can also talk to someone who you know and trust about the doubts as well. What exactly are you having doubts and shaken faith about if I may ask?
That is what Satan wants you to think, And if you grew up or have been grounded in a legalistic system. It is HARD to overcome, But many many people have overcome in in Christ. Pray hard. And we can also pray for you (and will)I just feeling so alone in this world. I am doubting that God has accepted me.
Mark 9:23-25sadly it not working Reading his Word. I think I need prayer. To just get my Faith back , I need help in my unbeleif