April Fool's Day

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2012
1,514
26
0
So I've been curious. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day for those that celebrate it. I'm not gonna lie (it is my grandmother's birthday tomorrow). What have been some April Fool's pranks you have done as children and which one do you think was the best? Are you planning on doing anything tomorrow? If so, what are you doing?
 
I used to rig the bathroom door to spill stuff everywhere when my sister opened the door. I did this not so much for April Fool's Day, but just because I was a troll.
 
I might do something. It would have to be small enough so that I dont blow it or feel bad afterwards....
 
Got a good one. Boil some eggs and melt some chocolate. Dip said hard-boiled eggs in the chocolate. Wrap in foil. Give to friends and unsuspecting strangers. Watch hilarity insue.
 
Well, it wasnt what I did but what my hubby did that I thought Id share.
We were friends for four years, he had called that day, like we always did to just talk.
I am not a morning person, so it had not registered yet that it was april fools day.
But he said he has some news for me, that he was engaged!
I was shocked, as all I could think was, you were suposed to marry me!
Anyway, I made some coment, dont remeber what, but he started laughing and said april fools.
We then just had our ussual daily conversation, but in my mind, I knew that truth had kicked me between the eyes.:)
Well long story short, weve been married almost 32 yrs now, so the joke was on both of us.:)
So watch out for those jokes, you never know how much truth you may just find.:)

God bless
pickles
 
Oh by the way, my favorate joke is too super glue money to the sidewalk or floor and watch the fun. :)

God bless
pickles