April

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aephus

Member
Jun 14, 2016
199
147
43
April, our neighbor, just lost an aunt she was very close to. I just would ask that you would pray for her during this time. I'm not sure if she is a Christian or not, I don't think she goes to church or anything, but I do know this time is tough for her. May this be an opportunity for her to draw close to God, and not shut Him out.
 
Lord we pray for April, please give your peace and comfort and bless.
Lord let you use Aephus to share and show your love to April. Lord bless them. In Jesus loving name, Amen!