ARE DEMOCRATS AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY EVIL?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Unfortunately, Californians have given themselves over, completely, to the LGBT movement. Even the children must be sacrificed to their god of sexual perversion.
I agree.
Did you happen to listen to the short news story?
They are actively setting up satellite offices in the republican states to steal children to California to do them harm in California where Newsome and others have established their liability free state to castrate kids with impunity and legal immunity.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Those mind-their-own-business Democrats need to stop supporting their party then. It is not longer merely a liberal party.
Abortion is left up to each state to decide now so it doesn't matter who's president

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
I agree.
Did you happen to listen to the short news story?
They are actively setting up satellite offices in the republican states to steal children to California to do them harm in California where Newsome and others have established their liability free state to castrate kids with impunity and legal immunity.

Biden and his fellow Democrats don't give a damn about children. In fact they are resting their hopes of maintaining their power in the Nov elections by supporting more abortions, govt funded and making you and I pay for them, in order to get more votes from the libtards. They are offering God's children up to the temple of Baal, as human sacrifices, in order to get votes and stay in power.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Biden and his fellow Democrats don't give a damn about children. In fact they are resting their hopes of maintaining their power in the Nov elections by supporting more abortions, govt funded and making you and I pay for them, in order to get more votes from the libtards. They are offering God's children up to the temple of Baal, as human sacrifices, in order to get votes and stay in power.
Have you ever seen where they perform the rituals? Here's a documentary that reveals one of the groves that they sacrifice at. This one is devoted to Moloch. In addition, the churches of Set and Satan officially consider abortion their sacrament.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I wonder what will happen if all don't vote?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I wonder what will happen if all don't vote?

It is not the president who really controls power, but the consortium behind the president. The president has no real power, so they hate dictators because they really control power. I think it's ironic, at least I think so.

Election is not a game you can play.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't want to straw man you are you claiming that they are literally sacrificing children or are you referring to abortion?
Because with abortion, now it's up to each state to decide so whoever is President is irrelevant

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Have you ever seen where they perform the rituals? Here's a documentary that reveals one of the groves that they sacrifice at. This one is devoted to Moloch. In addition, the churches of Set and Satan officially consider abortion their sacrament.

So burning in effigy of a person equates to sacrificing children?

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The local democrats push hard for their votes. I've warned the people about them. With early voting and electronic ballots, it's hard to say who is voting for them.
It's time they realized that conservatives are more their friends than the so-called progressives are.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
It's time they realized that conservatives are more their friends than the so-called progressives are.
They should, and I can imagine that most are prolife and Biblical minded eventually, or they wouldn't want anything to do with me.
As to changing political party, I don't know how many even think about it until they're at the ballot. It's like public school. A person needs a renewing of the mind...Romans 12:1-3; otherwise they are going to remain unwise.

BTW, did you happen to watch the Dr Demento interview with David Letterman?
There was a mini "film" with you featured in it with Bambi. Lol!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
They should, and I can imagine that most are prolife and Biblical minded eventually, or they wouldn't want anything to do with me.
As to changing political party, I don't know how many even think about it until they're at the ballot. It's like public school. A person needs a renewing of the mind...Romans 12:1-3; otherwise they are going to remain unwise.

BTW, did you happen to watch the Dr Demento interview with David Letterman?
There was a mini "film" with you featured in it with Bambi. Lol!
I have not... but now you have me a bit intrigued. (I wondered what you meant by "you" LOL)

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I feel like there's a lot of irrelevant emotional rhetoric on both sides and that's why I'm a centrist, like Sam Harris and Bill Maher.
Of course racism is a real thing but the left hands to blow it out of proportion.
The ride keeps trying to scare everyone into thinking the government is going to confiscate their guns and that's about as likely to happen is me beating LeBron James in one-on-one basketball

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I feel like there's a lot of irrelevant emotional rhetoric on both sides and that's why I'm a centrist, like Sam Harris and Bill Maher.
Of course racism is a real thing but the left hands to blow it out of proportion.
The ride keeps trying to scare everyone into thinking the government is going to confiscate their guns and that's about as likely to happen is me beating LeBron James in one-on-one basketball
Wow! Bill Maher is now a centrist?! A liberal with common sense is a centrist?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Wow! Bill Maher is now a centrist?! A liberal with common sense is a centrist?
Yes he seems to have pretty balanced political opinions which is why I think he's a centrist. Just like harris, he takes a lot of heat from the left for criticizing Islam

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes he seems to have pretty balanced political opinions which is why I think he's a centrist. Just like harris, he takes a lot of heat from the left for criticizing Islam
He is not a centrist. Just because the Left has moved so far out into looney tunes land doesn't mean Maher is now a centrist.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
Firstly, let me say that I equally despise almost all politicians, Democrat or Republicans. That being said, I do vote, but never for a Democratic candidate, never. I find their political platform to be repugnant and morally evil in many of it's aspects....abortion, pervision of children, support of lGBT agenda, and anti Christianity principles. The Democrats have become the party of every fringe group, leftist, perverse, and nut case cause. And they are trying to make the citizens of this country subservient and dependant on government.

The Democrats support many things I could never support or vote for. The Republicans are simply the best of two evils.
Do you believe democrats are less American or un-American?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I have my own personal reasons for not voting Republican just like most of you have your own personal reasons for voting republican.
But to claim that anyone who doesn't vote Republican hates America is just divisive rhetoric

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have my own personal reasons for not voting Republican just like most of you have your own personal reasons for voting republican.
But to claim that anyone who doesn't vote Republican hates America is just divisive rhetoric
Who made that claim?