ok so I was only clowning around, and maybe I'm not as mature in the faith as you guys, or as I ought to be, but I certainly meant no harm, I was just trying to lighten things up, sorry if I was out of line, but to turn that into me being or having some kind of demon is pretty heavy. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my God and Saviour, I'm trusting Him alone for my salvation, and I only recently joined this chat to see if I could maybe make some friends or even meet that special one if it be God's will, since I don't have much of that in my life, and yeah, I still make mistakes. If you really believe what you said, instead of name-calling and shunning, how about helping a guy out? Maybe I don't know what else to do. I'm sitting here listening to a teaching on Jude and it's pretty scary stuff, and all I know is I've asked Jesus to save me, what else CAN I do?! I'm just trying to breathe a little easier in the midst of a very constricting world, and I apologize for a poor attempt at humor in the midst of your posts.
Thank you 'brethren' and you are 'great' in humbleness', and you have 'repented' to GOD and 'honored' only CHRIST of the 'Living' and 'not me' and i as an unworthy servant of CHRIST, i am sorry to be hard on you, but i meant 'spiritually well' due to 'deception' of given 'sound doctrine', am 'gifted' in service for you and others to be 'built up' in 'spiritual growth' from being 'nearsighted', and according to 'context witnessing', according to the every word/teaching that proceeded out of the mouth of GOD, through CHRIST who brought us 'Grace and Truth of the New Covenant/Testament/Agreement', given and made to we 'all', as the Church/Body of CHRIST, who have been 'called' into, in order to 'listen and pay attention' and 'not deviate' according to 'carnal/flesh/self's passions and desires' deception against GOD of our Salvation, by CHRIST and for CHRIST.
GOD bless you in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST for 'spiritual discernment' to 'Spiritual word/teaching' of the HOLY BIBLE, in 'sound doctrine understanding' by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT who inspired them and placed as our 'Helper/Comforter'.