Are Many Spirit Filled, ie Spreak in Tongues on this site ??

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fredjames

Banned
Feb 7, 2013
1,276
21
0
Do you usually treat the women who are your senior both naturally and spiritually in such a disrespectful way?

1 Tim 5: 1) Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; the younger men as brethren;
2) The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.


This is a chat and discussion forum and I am entitled to express my views. Yet I have not come here to simply do that, but to encourage others to reach forward towards their potential as children of God. As a woman who has been saved for 28 years, born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit, I find your constant slights, false accusations and insults extremely ungodly. But now I have seen that you are exactly half my age in the Lord, and fourteen years my junior in the natural sense, it explains to some extent why you haven’t learned basic skills of how to move and speak respectfully in the body of Christ. Having said that, fourteen years is long enough to learn a few things so we can hope that you will do so before long.
Your contentions seemed to come from a fury that as a woman I might have something to say, rather than from taking issue with what I actually said. If anyone reads my posts they can see that fairly plainly, up to the point where I quite rightly called you on your bad attitude.
You keep accusing me of lawlessness for daring to write what the Lord is showing me, and yet your attitude is one of total lawlessness in its lack of common respect. I am speaking of course of the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2), and your treatment of me makes me ask, are you similarly free from the law of sin and death? It doesn’t seem like it.
You seem to be terrified that I might be trying to teach you something. Well, if you are stubbornly refusing to learn something, your own pride will stop you from hearing ANY good advice. We know that God RESISTS the proud, but gives grace to the humble…and that on occasions He had to send special messengers to the proud to dislodge them from their fault, when they had strayed from His will in blind selfish pursuit…see what Nathan said to David when he had become a murderous adulterer with Bathsheba, and was too proud to see his error.


Hopefully you will humble yourself before God says to you similarly “thou are the man”.


If I can help you with your written text, your ‘speech marks’ are ‘irritating’ and ‘wholly’ ‘unnecessary’. As an English person and a writer of some years, I am authorized to say that, because I know. It is not bad advice because I am a woman, and I am not out of the will of God to attempt to help you. I just know, because English is my first language, and writing is one of my ministries. I hope you get my point.




1)





As it is written;

"Who is My mother, brother and sister? They are those who 'obey' GOD and do HIS will."

Therefore also JESUS said, "You will know them by their fruit."

Please do not 'quote' Holy Scripture to hide behind your 'lawlessness'.

In the first place you women who are continuing in 'vain babble' of 'self-righteousness', not even shameful to continue 'falsely debate' with a 'man of GOD', when through him, GOD's word calls you 'kinds' to remain 'silent' and 'learn'.

As an 'elder' and you seek respect, are you first of all setting a good example for other women by your attitude that have not learned over the years with GOD's word/teaching and in faith to remain 'silent' and 'learn', and moreover you are not allowed to 'teach' men and 'practice' authority over men. As 'witnesses' of GOD's written Covenant/Testament/Agreement made and given to all of us in faith, men and women, there are 'positions' and 'placings' order given given by GOD for both to 'stand' in witnessing to others. You and your supporters have been 'exposed' by the word/teaching of GOD of 'lawless' practice and boldly continuing with men and are a 'bad' example for young and innocent growing Christian women in the faith. This is how you as a Christian elder and your supporting women 'treat' and have been 'treating' all the 'men' and 'men of faith' in your life.

In the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST spirit of jezebel i command you to release these weak women and go back to where you came from!

Repent you 'hypocrites' and 'brood of vipers' who have been 'exposed' again and again of 'lawlessness' against GOD's word/teaching and fellow practicing and abiding to GOD's word/teaching men and women and fellow unbelievers in 'witnessing', supposedly the 'light' and 'salt' for this earth.

In the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST your sins have been forgiven, therefore sin no more or something worse shall happen to you.

Before Apostle Paul was leaving, he advice young Timothy who was going to continue after him to 'be aware' of 'itching ears' and 'bullies' in the Church.

As it is written;

"Do not put to test the LORD thy GOD."

HE is indeed the 'AGAPE GOD' and HE is also the 'Consuming Fire'.