Are others getting attacked spiritually?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Life on eart is temporary even if you are rich it is for short time, our goal is being eternal rich in heaven.
yes brother it sure is we have a home that’s waiting for us it is the best news any Mortal man whether make or female could receive . Death is no longer the end , Christ is offering us continuing life , after the death of our body

we have an eternal home made only of Jesus promises and that is such a comfort because all else will fail but his word will endure

“Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That’s our home in the eternal realm with Jesus after we pass through the veil of death The kingdom where Christ is seated on the throne

“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,

and to an innumerable company of angels,

To the general assembly

and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven,

and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:22-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:6-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That eternal place with Jesus will be blessed and then eventually the earth will be restored with the things gathered in heaven through Christ .

“And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:20-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The new Heaven (with Christ on the throne and Satan cast out forever )
eventually will come to earth the city and people in it and make everything new after the resurrection and judgement.

death is not the end for us brother amen !! and this world is not all it seems to be. It’s knowledge and wisdom , it’s teaching and findings , they can never compare to what the creator has spoken before hand. That which cannot fail .

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Praise the Lord.
Tomorrow is gone,today is in his hands and our best is yet to be in Christ!
He is the anchor of our soul!
yes praising God in the hard times from the heart is where power lies to change our core person and character. Often complaining just makes us walk in circles fourty years in the desert And end up never entering the promised land.

this world has alot of tribulation and sorrow and snares and traps alot of them are in our heart and attitude and countenance toward not having what we want in the world.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I am having my faith attacked. I expected help from God and none came so doubts that I had settled long ago crept back in. There are so many promises in the Bible and very few seem to come true. I have even screamed at God for not helping when I expected help from Him. I used to talk to a lawyer who walked away from God after handling priest sex abuse cases.

Where was God?

I had something pretty bad happen to me and I walked away from God but there was nothing else. I even had a Christian "friend" whose life sailed along smoothly behave like a hypocrite and like Job's friends accuse of doing 'something' wrong. Yet I watched her and her husband cheat a couple out of money after their son hit the woman's car. So why isn't she getting hit? Judgement begins with the house of God.

I am watching someone else that I care about be tormented from lack of God helping. His marriage and business fell apart -and he's turned to substances - and he's the best person I have ever known in my entire life. He lives christianity more than any pastor I've known. It really hurts. It's as if the very foundation and underpinnings of my faith are being shaken. Where are the promises? Why is he suffering and not another?

A so-called "Christian" lawyer cheated my father's estate out of money. His son was a drug dealer in our town and is now a lawyer in daddy's firm. I posted an honest review and he called and threatened that he and his 73 lawyers would sue me. I did not remove it. Where is God's judgement on them??? He's a christian my foot. I know Psalm 73 but it still doesn't cut it when issues go on and on and on and you see absolutely no justice and you see a good person suffer continually. I see why the disciples despaired of life. Even my spouse said last night life seems not worth living - it's one problem after another. Then watching someone so good being demolished while others prosper is too much to bear.
This is a hard thing to grasp, perhaps the most difficult thing to grasp. The reason you are struggling is because when you cry out to God He will say to you "you already have the answer to your need ... just use it"

It's the same faith that got you saved, you asked and you believed and you got it. You are striving for victory? but Christ IS your victory and you have Him. Same with every other single thing you need.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
death is not the end for us brother amen !! and this world is not all it seems to be. It’s knowledge and wisdom , it’s teaching and findings , they can never compare to what the creator has spoken before hand. That which cannot fail .
That is the reason Christian willing go to prison for gospel, our temporary suffering in prison is nothing compare the reward we get in heaven forever

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Does the Lord tell us to expose others? Many times we act out of our flesh and then wonder why He isn't there to bail us out.
I believe if we "stay in Him", do what He actually, personally, individually, guides us by Holy Spirit to do He is there.
If we hold to an outward form of godliness, denying the power, we will not walk in the power and protection.
Sorry I missed this.

Yes we are to expose others - are you unaware of this verse? :

Ephesians 5:11-12

King James Version

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

I have raked through my life with a fine tooth comb and the only thing I can see that I'm not doing is reading the Bible every day like I used to. My temper flares because of the pain and I constantly try to overcome it. Sin is lying at the door. After I was injured everything fell apart - I couldn't move I was in so much pain. I walked away from God but found there was nothing else so I returned.

And the "Christians" such as my former snooty 'friend' who pointed the finger at me as Job's 'friends' did - cheated a black couple out of money they owed them when their son ran into the woman's car. My 'friend' got this arrogant pious look on her face and exclaimed they weren't going to pay it because the couple didn't have insurance. My husband said they used that as an excuse.

She's another who made me want to vomit.

Those "Christians" who haven't suffered yet don't understand the verse:

2 Timothy 3:12

“Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”

That said I wonder why I seemed to have gotten so much thrown at me while others seem to not suffer.

And something else: when your whole world is turned upside down you really learn how un-christian "christians" are. My husband did so much work at our church for several years and when I got so bad he had to stop. Our pastor refused to even talk to me after that. Real godly man.

The youth pastor from a former church we attended cheated a family member out of a lot of money. They were shamed nationally for corruption and I just heard the youth pastor is snorting coke.

I don't think many "Christians" are even going to heaven because so many are on the broad road. My eyes have been opened to so much.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
There is always a reason why things go wrong. The answer is to ask God why, not try to work it out yourself. A bit over a year ago, I started getting negative about life. COVID ran a wrecking ball through my hopes for the future, I was 69 (now 70) and I was thinking maybe it's time to go home. Not long after that, I became seriously ill, potentially life threatening.

I asked the Lord why. He said I'd opened myself up to Satan's attack on my health. I won't be doing that again! Which is something we need to remember. We are at war. Satan hates those who truly want to go God's way. If we let down out guard, Satan will take opportunity to attack. God will deal with our human enemies.

A pastor's wife who treated me like a son went of the track. She got mad at Christians who she thought had betrayed her husband. She fell away, lost the business her husband had started and began flirting with another man. She became like a stranger.

Unforgiveness is a blight and a curse on a Christian's life. We MUST forgive, no matter what we have endured. Lord Jesus, the only innocent one, said "Father forgive them" as they murdered Him the cruelest possible way. What right have we to hold onto a grudge?
This article will help. https://www.christianlife.org.au/can-you-forgive-from-your-heart
I have gotten negative about life and have told God many times I want to leave this life - it's too hard and I don't like what He's allowed to happen. I suppose that could have opened the door to the evil one - but God says He wants truth in our inmost being and I am very truthful with Him.

As far as forgiveness - I have had many wrongs done to my family and I that I won't hash over. One evil couple who did us wrong over jealousy I could not forgive as their actions were criminal. I tried over and over to forgive but could not. When I stopped trying and went on to other things the anger dissipated. So that's how I handle the unforgiveness issue now. In trying to forgive I could not but when I stopped trying it happened.

I'm a sensitive soul and can't bear to see an animal or person suffer and I don't handle suffering myself well either. Who would??? I don't see that I'm that different than many others down through the ages who have questioned God in the face of suffering. I always hated the book of Job - and felt God dealt cruelly with him.

Look at the apostles suffering. Even they despaired of life.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Thanks for praying, that is what all we can do as brother in Christ. I listen on YouTube a lot of Christian hate to hear that all over the globe, people from German try to help him with political asylum, I hope it will success and give him a break.
Have you tried fasting for him? I haven't had all of my prayers answered but I had a few answered after fasting. It's very hard to do - I usually fast 1 day but have fasted up to 3 days. I got sick from antibiotics I was put on and force-fasted for two weeks. My labs all came back normal so fasting for two weeks did not hurt my system.

The U.S. takes many people who are persecuted. Have you tried appealing to any pastors here such as Bradlee Dean? You can find him at Sons of Liberty Media.

I would love to see him come here. I read that Minnesota pastors are having a terrible time since Muslims were relocated there. They trash the Christian churches. You never hear that on the evening news.

I read that even Malcom X - who I greatly admired - turned from Islam back to Christ. His father had been a Baptist minister. He was assassinated allegedly by Islamists but there was speculation our government was involved.

He was a deeply thinking man whose quotes I love. He was very intelligent.

He said this about Islam:

“…I shall never rest until I have undone the harm I did to so many well-meaning, innocent Negroes who through my own evangelistic zeal now believe in him even more fanatically and more blindly than I did.”
— on those he encouraged to follow Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad
— Malcolm X

And what we need to hear today with tyranny taking hold of every country:

“When a person places the proper value on freedom, there is nothing under the sun that he will not do to acquire that freedom. Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won’t do to get it, or what he doesn’t believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn’t believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom.”
— Malcolm X

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Last week I listen from rev Joseph sang YouTube, from German, he try to help him, he is in temporary police prison in Jakarta java island, last update from anonymous police say they move to the corner cell, that police think they will kill him that is why they move him to the corner away from CCTV. A lot of cover up going on, good police let the lawyer saw the torture on CCTV record other way no body know what happen.

This video show what is mr Kecia look like hope help you to remember in pray
Jackson I know this suggestion may sound awful to some but it 'could' work: Everyone has a mercenary side - maybe you can start a gofundme page for Mr. Kece and pay the police off to have them let him 'escape.'

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have gotten negative about life and have told God many times I want to leave this life - it's too hard and I don't like what He's allowed to happen. I suppose that could have opened the door to the evil one - but God says He wants truth in our inmost being and I am very truthful with Him.

As far as forgiveness - I have had many wrongs done to my family and I that I won't hash over. One evil couple who did us wrong over jealousy I could not forgive as their actions were criminal. I tried over and over to forgive but could not. When I stopped trying and went on to other things the anger dissipated. So that's how I handle the unforgiveness issue now. In trying to forgive I could not but when I stopped trying it happened.

I'm a sensitive soul and can't bear to see an animal or person suffer and I don't handle suffering myself well either. Who would??? I don't see that I'm that different than many others down through the ages who have questioned God in the face of suffering. I always hated the book of Job - and felt God dealt cruelly with him.

Fortunately our life on earth is temporary, that mean our suffering is also temporary. We are traveler on temporary earth. I am 65 and I don't know how much longer I life on earth. I still remember when I start full time work, about 40 years ago it look yesterday, time goes downhill fast, than we are going to die be with the Lord in heaven forever, billion dollar mensions better than White House

saintrose

May 9, 2020
“And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:8-9‬ ‭

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:11-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:15-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There is a war that spilled over into the earth between good and evil . Gods people have always been persecuted in the world by those of the world. Just as Jesus was.

It’s because we’re strangers on earth only passing through it’s not our home but only part of our journey to reach home there will always be strife in the world for Gods people until we reach home

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. …But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:13-14, 16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:2-4‬ ‭
That sums it up. Still I always pray psalms:

1O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. 2Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud. 3LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph? 4How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? 5They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage. 6They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. - psalm 94

O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save! - Habbakuk

How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? - Psalm 13

SteveEpperson

May 12, 2018
I keep praying but I'll be honest - I get weary when I don't see God answer.
I know what you mean. However, I find that God often answers a prayer that I have never prayed. For example, I ask for A and he gives me B, C, or D. And those other three are often a hundred times better than A.

Now, I just ask for something knowing that He is eventually going to give me something even better than what I ask for. There may just be a little waiting period, but I have come to enjoy waiting on God.

But sometimes He answers right away. For example, the other day, I asked Him first if it was okay to receive a pay raise. I still felt a sense of peace after asking. So, I asked my boss and I received my raise. Praise God.

As far as spiritual battles, I went through a doozy a few years back. It was ugly. It was anger and pride that I was battling with.

It was vicious, unending attacks by the enemy. I pictured myself alone on a battlefield being pummeled by Howitzer artillery.

I would have horrible thoughts toward an individual who hurt me. I would want to hurt him back. Have you ever experienced that?

Then, I would fall on my face and repent. Then, ten minutes later I would be having those horrible thoughts again. Then, back on my face. I was having trouble focusing and concentrating. I begged God to take me off the battlefield, but he wouldn't.

Then, one day, someone on this site shared this video. Watch it and let me know what you think. I believe this wonderful pastor taught me how to face the enemy head-on, which was what God empowers us to do. Here it is, let me know what you think:

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Fortunately our life on earth is temporary, that mean our suffering is also temporary. We are traveler on temporary earth. I am 65 and I don't know how much longer I life on earth. I still remember when I start full time work, about 40 years ago it look yesterday, time goes downhill fast, than we are going to die be with the Lord in heaven forever, billion dollar mensions better than White House
Yes I don't love this life that's for sure. Days are long when you suffer physically I've learned. I was really hoping the end of this world was soon as I regret bringing any into this world as it is. It's gotten too bad. Evil is arising out of every filthy crevice as if hell has been opened.

I'm weary.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The devil work more if you endanger his position.
For the last 2 month in my country Indonesia people talking about how police arrest and torture ex imam now Christian preacher, he is youtube his name is Mohamed Kece arrested by police because Muslim high council offended by the way he use Quran to prove Jesus is God and savior, it attract some young Muslim to accept the Lord. Police arrest him, and his lawyer can see him till he push it than the lawyer say there is evident of torture, spme body bit him force him eat human waste, the lawyer say he unconsious during torture and wake it up by pouring water than bit it again.
Devil try to punish people that expose his crime. And I say, the torture prove mr mohamad kece right, Muslim as bad as what he say even worse. Muslim don't want people say they are bad, why they prove it bad by torturing mr kece?
Indonesia is one of the most tolerant Muslim societies. Yet still anyone who leaves Islam publicly will be persecuted. Anyone who says one word, even if it is true, that offends Muslims will be in serious trouble - as Ahok found out. And almost everything that a non-Muslim says can be twisted by Muslims.

Most Muslims in Indonesia are decent people just getting on with life. But there are people who seem intent on forcing Sharia on the whole of Indonesia. They create a great deal of trouble, especially for non-Muslims. A Chinese woman was imprisoned for complaining about the noise of the call to prayer. Aceh province is already Sharia and non-Muslims suffer much persecution.

I'm in Australia so Indonesia is of much interest. Many people are praying for Indonesia and the persecuted Christians.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Indonesia is one of the most tolerant Muslim societies. Yet still anyone who leaves Islam publicly will be persecuted. Anyone who says one word, even if it is true, that offends Muslims will be in serious trouble - as Ahok found out. And almost everything that a non-Muslim says can be twisted by Muslims.

Most Muslims in Indonesia are decent people just getting on with life. But there are people who seem intent on forcing Sharia on the whole of Indonesia. They create a great deal of trouble, especially for non-Muslims. A Chinese woman was imprisoned for complaining about the noise of the call to prayer. Aceh province is already Sharia and non-Muslims suffer much persecution.

I'm in Australia so Indonesia is of much interest. Many people are praying for Indonesia and the persecuted Christians.
That happened in America - right in our state. A mosque was to be built right smack in the middle of a neighborhood and the people got together to fight it. Who would want that loudspeaker blasting at all hours? Why in a neighborhood? Our own government sent letters to all those fighting it demanding to know their personal email addresses, and all social media accounts. It was intimidation. I never read about the outcome.

Malcolm X left it and was murdered. Some say it was Muslims some say it was our government. I don't know that we'll ever learn the truth. He was a good man from what I've read.

I know someone who went to a campground where the Nation of Islam had gathered and the people shunned him. I don't know if they're told all whites or all non-Muslims are evil but it was telling and disturbing. You can't hate someone you don't know - a person is who their character is not the color of their skin or their faith. It kind of scared me that people are that brainwashed.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I know what you mean. However, I find that God often answers a prayer that I have never prayed. For example, I ask for A and he gives me B, C, or D. And those other three are often a hundred times better than A.

Now, I just ask for something knowing that He is eventually going to give me something even better than what I ask for. There may just be a little waiting period, but I have come to enjoy waiting on God.

But sometimes He answers right away. For example, the other day, I asked Him first if it was okay to receive a pay raise. I still felt a sense of peace after asking. So, I asked my boss and I received my raise. Praise God.

As far as spiritual battles, I went through a doozy a few years back. It was ugly. It was anger and pride that I was battling with.

It was vicious, unending attacks by the enemy. I pictured myself alone on a battlefield being pummeled by Howitzer artillery.

I would have horrible thoughts toward an individual who hurt me. I would want to hurt him back. Have you ever experienced that?

Then, I would fall on my face and repent. Then, ten minutes later I would be having those horrible thoughts again. Then, back on my face. I was having trouble focusing and concentrating. I begged God to take me off the battlefield, but he wouldn't.

Then, one day, someone on this site shared this video. Watch it and let me know what you think. I believe this wonderful pastor taught me how to face the enemy head-on, which was what God empowers us to do. Here it is, let me know what you think:

That was an encouraging video. I do believe I'm being attacked especially in my faith. I have endured many battles and now I feel like Elijah sitting under the broom tree asking to die. I'm weary. Very weary. I'm trying to do God's work while I can but I'm tired. Waiting for God to give at least one ounce of help and it's not coming.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Have you tried fasting for him? I haven't had all of my prayers answered but I had a few answered after fasting. It's very hard to do - I usually fast 1 day but have fasted up to 3 days. I got sick from antibiotics I was put on and force-fasted for two weeks. My labs all came back normal so fasting for two weeks did not hurt my system.

The U.S. takes many people who are persecuted. Have you tried appealing to any pastors here such as Bradlee Dean? You can find him at Sons of Liberty Media.

I would love to see him come here. I read that Minnesota pastors are having a terrible time since Muslims were relocated there. They trash the Christian churches. You never hear that on the evening news.

I read that even Malcom X - who I greatly admired - turned from Islam back to Christ. His father had been a Baptist minister. He was assassinated allegedly by Islamists but there was speculation our government was involved.

He was a deeply thinking man whose quotes I love. He was very intelligent.

He said this about Islam:

“…I shall never rest until I have undone the harm I did to so many well-meaning, innocent Negroes who through my own evangelistic zeal now believe in him even more fanatically and more blindly than I did.”
— on those he encouraged to follow Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad
— Malcolm X

And what we need to hear today with tyranny taking hold of every country:

“When a person places the proper value on freedom, there is nothing under the sun that he will not do to acquire that freedom. Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won’t do to get it, or what he doesn’t believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn’t believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom.”
— Malcolm X
Thank for your sympathy, I pray for him too but never fast for him yet. I may try to fast for him when I feel better, I have been sick for 5 days. Actually I never meet mr kece, but I listen his preaching a lot from YouTube. I learn about his arrest from online news paper, than google from YouTube.
Indonesian pastor that work in German his name is josepth Paul Shang talk on the YouTube, he say he try to apply political asylum to German, in 2 week he collect about 60 thousand US dollar from Christian in German, Indonesia an us.he try to find good lawyer for mr kece and he didn't take donation anymore because he think that money is more than enough to pay good lawyer. Mr kece is very intelegent, I am Indonesian but I work in the us too and love to have him here if possible.
I watch in the YouTube, one Indonesian pastor that work in San Francisco also try to help him to get asylum to us. He also ex Muslim, convert to Christian, ministry among drug addict, than Muslim try yo kill him, he was not die but lost 13 of his teeth, with broken breastbone and some body help him to go to us for political asylum. I hope with his experience he can help mr kece.
Note, I never meet those pastor in person, only watch their YouTube.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sorry I missed this.

Yes we are to expose others - are you unaware of this verse? :

Ephesians 5:11-12

King James Version

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

I have raked through my life with a fine tooth comb and the only thing I can see that I'm not doing is reading the Bible every day like I used to. My temper flares because of the pain and I constantly try to overcome it. Sin is lying at the door. After I was injured everything fell apart - I couldn't move I was in so much pain. I walked away from God but found there was nothing else so I returned.

And the "Christians" such as my former snooty 'friend' who pointed the finger at me as Job's 'friends' did - cheated a black couple out of money they owed them when their son ran into the woman's car. My 'friend' got this arrogant pious look on her face and exclaimed they weren't going to pay it because the couple didn't have insurance. My husband said they used that as an excuse.

She's another who made me want to vomit.

Those "Christians" who haven't suffered yet don't understand the verse:

2 Timothy 3:12

“Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”

That said I wonder why I seemed to have gotten so much thrown at me while others seem to not suffer.

And something else: when your whole world is turned upside down you really learn how un-christian "christians" are. My husband did so much work at our church for several years and when I got so bad he had to stop. Our pastor refused to even talk to me after that. Real godly man.

The youth pastor from a former church we attended cheated a family member out of a lot of money. They were shamed nationally for corruption and I just heard the youth pastor is snorting coke.

I don't think many "Christians" are even going to heaven because so many are on the broad road. My eyes have been opened to so much.
I don't get publicly exposing a person as the meaning of "reprove".
I am taking that as going to them and speaking to them personally.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.

Dear Rose,
You will never overcome or move forward if you do not find FORGIVENESS in your heart!

If we don't forgive we WONT be forgiven!

Let it go!
Give it to God!

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
That is the reason Christian willing go to prison for gospel, our temporary suffering in prison is nothing compare the reward we get in heaven forever
amen they believe is why they endure and always believe even in persecution and tribulation

they have heard the gospel and know there is a home and kingdom waiting . If we could all do that the church would be flourishing and shaking this world

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it’s hard for us to really believe what Jesus has said and promised but it is true we should look to home and away from the world because compared to eternity 80 years or ninety years is like a single morning .

if we had everything in this world , we would have everything that cannot last and endure death but if we have one promise of eternal life from God we have what will exist forever without end