Are People Chicken?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
I'm gonna be blunt here. If I get my account deleted, I'm sorry. Here goes nothing:

are people chicken, and having their account deleted because their opinions and comments and beliefs aren't deemed right around here? Are they thinking that they have to leave because they won't let people have their say? At least two members have been deleted and put as guest under their username. I'm letting people have their say, and let people make comments, that may not be right sometimes, and all that. I just want to know the reason(s) as to why these people are leaving all of a sudden.
 
I'm gonna be blunt here. If I get my account deleted, I'm sorry. Here goes nothing:

are people chicken, and having their account deleted because their opinions and comments and beliefs aren't deemed right around here? Are they thinking that they have to leave because they won't let people have their say? At least two members have been deleted and put as guest under their username. I'm letting people have their say, and let people make comments, that may not be right sometimes, and all that. I just want to know the reason(s) as to why these people are leaving all of a sudden.


To be just as blunt, they leave because of all the bullcrap in the bible forum. They come here hoping to have polite, intelligent convo's and are met with hostility, hate and all manner of evilness in that forum. I don't blame some for leaving, I mean who wants to be subjected to such abuse from the self-righteous hypocrits in that forum? The ONLY thread I enjoy in there is oldhermit's "speak your mind" thread.. at least THAT thread is reasonably free of haters.. :)
 
These people need to get out of the kitchen if it's too hot. I'm saying stay out of the BDF if they think it's gonna get too hot in there. Maybe I will just go look and see what topics are there and reply to ones I know won't be so full of hate. Ha
 
These people need to get out of the kitchen if it's too hot. I'm saying stay out of the BDF if they think it's gonna get too hot in there. Maybe I will just go look and see what topics are there and reply to ones I know won't be so full of hate. Ha


​Good luck finding one that isn't..lol..
 
I've had this problem while I spent more time on here. People who have 'unpopular' sayings and beliefs, while not personally attacking anyone, either get ridiculed so fast and get banned from the site and yet the ones who viciously attacked them (the bullies) are left off the hook to find their next victim. Many who fall victim from this leave shortly after IF they are not banned. It's ridiculous. I keep saying that I'd delete my account and whatnot, but I can't help but become driven to such and contemplate whether or not I should. I really serve no purpose here at this point.
 
I'm gonna be blunt here. If I get my account deleted, I'm sorry. Here goes nothing:

are people chicken, and having their account deleted because their opinions and comments and beliefs aren't deemed right around here? Are they thinking that they have to leave because they won't let people have their say? At least two members have been deleted and put as guest under their username. I'm letting people have their say, and let people make comments, that may not be right sometimes, and all that. I just want to know the reason(s) as to why these people are leaving all of a sudden.

the Lord works in mysterious ways...........
 
Oh, look who's been banned. The one who questions the moderators at every turn.