Are Preachers Really Necessary?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Webers.Home

Well-known member
May 28, 2018
6,318
1,169
113
Oregon
.
Well; I wasn't aware Christ was thinking of me when he went to the cross till
a man at work walked up and told me. That was quite a eureka moment
because I knew Jesus died for the sins of the world but didn't think it was for
anybody in particular. In point of fact, I had been brought up to feel pity for
Christ as a victim of unfortunate circumstances beyond his control. Had that
man not taken the initiative to speak with me, I might've never known the
truth.
_