Socialism has failed every time it's been tried. It's also unbiblical.my new found friend @NightTwister tho I would like to call you the night shaker
Why do you disagree I want to learn from your perspective
doesn't socialism normally follow capitalism, are you sure it's failed,Socialism has failed every time it's been tried. It's also unbiblical.
call me stupid if you want to but just as Iran said Isis is the usa didn't we also have trump say the USA is the founder of isisMeanwhile yesterday Iran declared war on Isreal
Communism or Fascism follows socialism which inevitably results in lots of dead people.doesn't socialism normally follow capitalism, are you sure it's failed,
Or is is it, socialism is a yearning for something better than capitalism
I'll agree with that, but with a little twistCommunism or Fascism follows socialism which inevitably results in lots of dead people.
how about an important message.I wonder who needs some hope for a triumphant song for those days of thunder yay
. Was this angus one day ago.how about an important message.
hmmm there's a lot I could say on that, but I don't know how much of a validation it would be for us being really really close to those daysI find it interesting that Revelation 9:21 mentions. "..they did not repent of their "sorceries.." This is an interesting term, which can be misunderstood in our modern world. In modern western culture, the term "sorcerer" would simply be in regard to magic-user or a spell-caster. That can also pertain to it.
Strong's Greek: 5331. φαρμακεία (pharmakeia) -- the use of medicine, drugs or spells (biblehub.com)
When Paul preached at Ephesus, new converts burned their books of magic arts worth fifty thousand pieces of silver. (Acts 19:19) Yet the Greek root word translated here as "sorceries" is pharmakeia. We get the modern English words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceuticals" from this term. As such, this is a reference to drugs, and other illicit substances.
Ancient "sorcerers" were those who controlled the minds or actions of others, often by the use of these substances. I can imagine that drug use, abuse, etc.. will reach an all-time high in the tribulation. No pun intended.![]()
When the man of sin commits the abomination of desolation in the holy place.Where does the greater tribulation start![]()
the lord saying he would rebuild a temple within 3 days of his departure ment nothing then.When the man of sin commits the abomination of desolation in the holy place.
The temple must be rebuilt first.. That could start any day
Yes it did.the lord saying he would rebuild a temple within 3 days of his departure ment nothing then.